What coincidences can we observe?
1. The hair parted down the middle is the first point of coincidence I notice.
2. With computer forensic enhancement the left subject has visible highlights in her hair similar to, but less pronounced than the subject on the right.
3. The chins are identical, as are the cheeks.
4. Both images indicate some level of eye brow plucking.
5. The subject on the right is more pale, consistent with time spent in Albany, New York.
6. The length and width of nose are approximately the same.
7. Both subjects wear their shirts unbuttoned in a similar manner.
In all seriousness I think there's some real reaching with the Dean's comparison. I don't think the two women look alike. I do think one of them, the younger one, is that of LJ due to past efforts of deduction from various forum members.