« on: January 19, 2010, 07:11 PM »
Check this out guys!! From Yakface.
Wondering what to expect for that rumored new AT-AT? Look no further as we've received a spy report with more features of this bad boy:
Here is the translated text:
- Complete with new molding, the AT-AT bigger than ever!
- random dialogue from the movie (English), built-in sound and action
- Holds Speeder bike in the rear hatch.
- Cable arm and pull open the cover for passengers side of the body
- The blaster has a gimmick in luminous nose.
- Opening the hatch at the bottom of the body to recreate Luke's sneak attack
- AT-AT Driver figure included
- Cockpit/head can hold 6 figures