Thank goodness for IP address reset on my laptop.
I already said this on 'Scum, but I might as well make my statement here as well.
I made the SMART decision: Bastila Shan.
Here is my reasoning, for those EU haters out there: All SAGA figures
- I can automatically exclude these as I'm sure if Hasbro continues the frenzy they're on they will make all figures listed in the 25 at one time or another. We may never get a chance for EU again, so this automatically sways me to vote for the interesting
- I will be honest in saying I never gave this a chance, but as far as an action figure goes, they just don't look visually appealing. Kir Kanos
- Easily customizable. I'll pass. Quinlan Vos
- Same thing. Easily customizable, and really a static character in the Star Wars universe. I never really understood his appeal and usually found myself more interested in his oh so attractive apprentice. Exar Kun
- It'd be cool to see him in figure form, and I wouldn't be disappointed if I saw him made. I'd pick him up. Kyle Katarn
- Although Kyle Katarn almost got my vote just because I LOVE the Jedi Knight game series, I had to vote KOTOR. We may never get another chance. But I will definately pick up a Kyle if he wins. Willrow Hood
- As others have said, he was good entertainment, but honestly a joke. No one will buy him. I would, but not nearly enough people would to keep him off the pegs.
So then it comes down to KOTOR. Oh, how I've been waiting for this opportunity. I hope Hasbro realizes the popularity in a line of KOTOR figures. 1/5 of the choices are KOTOR. So I have to lean towards the coolest looking to really give KOTOR a good first impression. For me personally, that's either Malak or Bastila. And let's be honest here-- with a form fitting outfit, British accent, double-bladed yellow lightsaber, and the visage of Kate Beckinsale herself-- how can you go wrong?
So that's my vote. If you don't vote KOTOR, then you obviously haven't played the game. For those who haven't, I strongly suggest you play for 1 hour and tell me you're not hooked. I say, let's vote BASTILA for 2006!
I see at least 4 excellent reasons to vote for Bastila just from that picture.