« on: August 19, 2007, 07:34 PM »
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
i really like your Droid army. it looks pretty cool. you could probably pull a nice looking battle scene with all those figures
Quick update on my Imperial Army:
454 pieces out of a 576 piece goal (1 battalion)
- All platoons; Stormtroopers - 144 of 144 (all Votc, and converted Saga2 sandies)
- 1st platoon; Sandtroopers - 36 of 36 (Evo and Saga2)
- 2nd platoon; Scout troopers - 36 of 36 (all Vtsc)
- 3rd platoon; Snow troopers - 36 of 36 (POTF2 and Saga)
- 4th platoon; special ops (EU)
- 1st Squad; Blackhole/Shadowtrooper - 9 of 9
- 2nd Squad; 501st stormtroopers - 9 of 9
- 3rd Squad; concept troopers - 2 of 9
- 4th Squad; Evo Dirty Sandtroopers - 9 of 9
- 1st Platoon; Imperial Troopers - 7 of 36 (POTF2)
- 2nd Platoon; Gunners 36 of 36, (all Saga 2)
- 3rd Platoon; Jr. officers, black jumpsuit - 18 of 36
- 4th Platoon; Jr. officers/technicians, greay jumpsut - 7 of 36 (customs)
- 1st Platoon; TIE Fighter Pilots - 18 of 36 (all Saga)
- 2nd Platoon; At-St Drivers - 15 of 36 (Imp Forces and Han Drivers)
- 3rd Platoon; At-A Drivers - 36 of 36 (all Saga2)
- 4th Platoon; Command
Ranked Officers - 18 of 18 (all officers plus customs)
Royal Guards 18 of 18 (all versions)
I think BLAH!Isn't Hasbro making one for the VTAC next year?
Seriously though, Bespin Luke's a figure that is one of those ones that Hasbro articulated a substantial bit, but yet managed to bring the overall figure down substantially. The button on the back is one detractor I've really hated on that figure, but that button aside I REALLY dislike the pose... Somehow Bespin Luke is one figure Hasbro managed to put 12 points of articulation onto and STILL give him a pre-posed sculpt.
It's a figure like many from its era while it was an improvement, but it also had major flaws, at least in my eyes... I'm a little bored with Bespin Luke getting rehashed at this point, and I would love seeing a new versatile sculpt... One that a new torso on him could yield a nice new poseable Dagobah Luke, or a damaged Bespin Luke with just a crafty paintjob on it. The old Saga sculpt of him though just isn't interesting to me at all, especially now.
"Just pop off head, put on pauldron from Clone Commander (5.99) on an SA #41,(5.99) buy a paint vile for like $1.35, a paint brush (2.00).......and presto change-o! You have an APPO!" for only...about 15.00!