Well, I've got a vacation day tomorrow so I stayed up late tonight to finish up one custom and start another.
I finished up the Sith Jawa. I took some advice for the WIP and added some "technology" to the face mask. I also added a small custom soft goods cape. I repainted the face and added some silver drybrushing.
As some of you are aware, I've been trading for a number of Tusken raiders recently. These are planned for an upcoming project. Here is a preview character - a Tusken War Chief (yet to be named). I'm very pleased with how he turned out. Let me know what you think.
I'm planning on trying my hand at a Photonovel (or at least a "photonovelette") with both of these characters making some sort of appearance.