This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
There was a set of 12 of these Starbles sold through vending machines in theatres in Southern Ontario. Apparently, Southern Ontario was a test market, and the Star Wars Starbles never really took off, so they never saw wide distribution. You could also obtain a promotional kit/case that contained all 12 Starbles as well.
· A 700 page chronological history of the Kenner/Hasbro Star Wars toy line from 1977 – 2007.
· Exhaustive coverage of each packaging variation.
· Items never showcased in any other publication, presented in a way like you’ve never seen.
· Presented in a large 2 volume, coffee table-style 9 ½” x 12” hardcover format.
· Limited edition of only 5000 copies.
- The most comprehensive book ever published on Kenner U.S. production items spanning the following categories: 2200 Carded Action Figures, 300 Kenner Baggie Figures, 80 Department Store Multi-Packs, 350 Multi-Packs, 200 Value-Packs, 300 Large Dolls, 50 Creature Sets, 100 Playsets, 350 Vehicles, 400 Scaled Miniatures, 200 Preschool items, 100 Accessories, 250 Role Play toys, 200 Games, 100 Plush toys, 100 Catalogs and 250 Miscellaneous items. Just to name a few!
This is Star Wars: Frames, published by Insight Editions:
The ultimate limited edition, Star Wars: Frames brings together master filmmaker George Lucas's personal shot-by-shot selections from all six legendary Star Wars films. Limited to 1,138 copies and showcased in a sumptuous deco-inspired wooden box, Star Wars: Frames contains six books, each corresponding to one of the movies in the Star Wars saga....all six books reside in the beautiful wood-inlaid box, which is adorned with two exclusive high-relief sculptures of Darth Vader and Yoda...
Holy cow. This thing's big: 25.75 inches long, 12.25 inches wide, 13.5 inches tall. Each book is 44 inches across when opened. The weight of the whole shebang? A whoppin' 210 pounds. It'd take a Jedi to levitate that thing!