Thanks Phruby! Yeah, typical for me to add even more new projects to my ever growing collection of WIPs
I took a little detour and started messing around with the art of molding and casting. After one or two failed attempts I got the hang of it and produced five pretty darn good looking casts:
The first is a cast of a Snowbunny Padmť head, which I'll use to make a female AT-AT Driver.
The second and third are a modified Ki-Adi Mundi head and the neck post. I'll need five of these, to make the Brothers from Afro Samurai. I sculpted the thick eyebrows and ears and smoothed out the back of Ki-Adi's head. After that I made a cast of it.
The fourth is a Starkiller head, which I will resculpt into the Sithstalker head, with the helmet like add-on. I'll fix the little air pockets on his mouth piece as well. This is the only cast with air bubbles, by the way.
The last is a modified TCW Mace Windu head, which will become the head of Afro Samurai. I sculpted some big ass 'burns, but when I accidentally dropped it on my workbench, both sideburns snapped off! I superglued them back in place and decided to first cast that stage, before working on his huge 'fro