Wow, ten for ESB is tough considering my love for droids and weird and wacky aliens. My list is also based on the rumour that my #1 choice (Riekkan) is coming and we'll get R3-A2 in the Hoth 4 pack.
Anywho, here it goes:
1. Major Bren Derlin, who knows everyone's name on Hoth
2. Toryn Farr
3. General Veers pre-Hoth invasion
4. R-3PO with authentic "Thank the Maker" tatoo on his ass
5. Ice Cream Maker Guy, just for you Scott
6. Cloud Car pilot but only if Hasbro releases something for him to fly (hint, hint Hasbro)
7. Treva Horme, although I've never this alien in the movie this list would be mighty boring without her.
8. Utris M'Toc, the Star Trek wannabe. See #7 for comments
9. non "Saturady Night Live" Lobot
Hmmm, looking at my list, I've only determined nine. I know who I want, but since I'm too lazy to look up his name, I'll give you the actor's name. Are you ready? Why we don't have a figure of him yet, I have no idea. I present you my #10 choice, the most obscure character played by a well known actor in the OT:
10. Scott Bakula's Imperial. That's right, the star of Quantum Leap and Necessary Roughness. Its gold baby, I'm telling you! Nobody would pass him up. Get to work Hasbro.