Letterman's final top ten was great, with a different "star" offering up each line. I thought some of the A-Listers didn't seem happy with his gushing over Peyton Manning, which made it that much more funny. Good stuff - he will be missed.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Nice opportunity for those carded figure collectors who want [need?] them... pretty much a pass for everyone else I imagine.
At least the site says they have a free shipping promo going on today (promo code FREE15), so that helps a little.
I'm still a carded collector and these have ZERO interest to me. Perhaps it's collector fatigue, but I'd much rather put that $230 towards another 20 Disney build-a-droids for my collection instead of twelve carded variants of figures I already have.
- Wave 2 Build-A Droid Parts (started with SW Celebration Anaheim)
- Droid Factory R2-D60 carded figure - coming later this month (May 20th) in celebration of DisneyLAND's 60th birthday
DisneyWORLD: Star Wars Weekends 2015 (May/June 2015)
- Wave 2 Build-A-Droid Parts (starts today, 5/14 at the pre-SWW Galactic Gathering Event)
- Droid Factory Holographic R2-D2 carded figure (starts today, 5/14 at the pre-SWW, Galactic Gathering Event)
Disney D23 EXPO (August 14-16 - Anaheim, CA):
- Droid Factory R4-D23 carded figure - first sale at D23 expo in Anaheim, currently UNKNOWN if it will show up at either park after the show...
Had time to like Friday and walked into a local comic shop...walked out with Secret Wars...interesting
Interesting that they are more or less doing a Secret Wars/Crisis mashup. I haven't read any comics in years but I'm intereSted in where this is going
Yeah there was mind control from the the Witch but also during the scene where they start fighting in the tower when they have the Vision coffin...it was the same thing that happened in Avengers 1.
I didn't take that as the gem causing them to fight. That was more Tony Stark going off and attaching an AI to the android, which is basically what started the entire problem to begin with.