Owen isn't a background character. He's a supporting/minor speaking role, and has more lines that Boba Fett.
- Chief Bast with hat on.
- Motti, yes, and if he could somehow sit and still look good standing.
- Classic original Weequay
- That remaining vintage Ewok whose name may have been changed.
- Orrimaarko, an easy-as-a-new-headsculpt for them to make.
- The Special Ed (ha-ha) Jabba's Palace Dancers...yeah, I say that as some who hated Jedi Rocks.
- Yarael Poof, he's a jedi...it's almost given he will be updated...almost. Robot Chicken made this guy a must have update. Funny story, I picked up a 2002 Jedi Unleashed Game: Battle of Geonosis free at a yard sale, there's 18 Jedi icons and they include Poof, who wasn't there (on screen anyway). Eth Koth instead of Agen Kolar, too.
-The Kamino training Clone...there was no reason for the original release to be as weak as it was.
- A rebel commando that doesn't suck on some level. Vintage was close to not sucking, but Hasbro pulled defeat out of sure victory with the words "bald" and "goatee"