Some I own
1. Peasant Disguise Anakin from 2002, were that many people really nostalgic for 1970's extending lightsabers? Also, the pose, like he's missing a horse accessory. Mine is used, I didn't even get the good crate accessory!
2. Force flipping Obi-Wan Kenobi, midget with magnets on his feet that looks less like Ewan McGregor and more like Bill Maher.
3. Whacky spin attack ROTS Yoda (Might give it a pass but for those feet!)
4. One that I don't own (thankfully):
They even reissued that monstrosity!
5. They wasted new tooling making Han Solo with an orange harness. So he could have an absurdly 1990's big gunned jet pack.
An early disappointment in POTF2...he may not be the worst, but was disappointing enough to at least make dishonorable mention:
I'lll never undertand the useless right hand. It's not open, it's not a fist...it doesn't match up with any movie scene.