« on: May 30, 2005, 08:31 AM »
From above... "but here are the things that really ticked me off!!
- Where was Shaak Ti?? She Originally was supposed to be killed by Grievous, That was Cut!
Was then supposed to be killed by Anakin on his killing spree in the temple, according to "The Making of Revenge Of the Sith" and the novel. That was totally Cut!
- Where was Barriss Offee??
- I swear I only saw Luminara Unduli only once In the film! And she looked nothing like the Mary Oyaya version either!
- The brief moment we saw of our favorite Jedi getting slaughtered was horrible!! It should have been longer!! More action and talking too!
- Natalie Portman acted horribly!! Although I loved when Hayden Christensen was phist at the site of Obi-Wan on the ship, he did great!
- We hardly saw Grievous, for what the first 30-40 minutes or so?? Wasn't he supposed to be this big bad jedi killing machine?? Man seemed to have emphysema or something!
- Mon Mothma?Huh
- If I am correct was there a scene where Anakin and Obi-Wan were in water?? Where was that!!
- We hardly saw the wookies!!
- Utapuan Warriors?Huh"
Do you realize than most (all?) of the things that made you not like Sith were things that were cut out? If you didn't follow spoilers, you wouldn't be missing any of these things. You were so involved with what you thought ROTS would be, you couldn't enjoy it for what it is.
I can't believe that after three prequels people don't understand how Lucas, and the Lucasfilm hype machine, works.