Seasons of the Force begins early on November 16.
- Star Wars Launch Bay This new area will offer opportunities to visit with favorite Star Wars characters, special exhibits, peeks at the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens and much more. It is located in the former home of Innoventions
- Star Tours The Adventures Continue The classic attraction will feature a new scene inspired by the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple The Jedi Training experience will introduce new characters and a new villain from the popular Disney XD series, Star Wars Rebels. This experience will not open with the event, but will start in December.
- Hyperspace Mountain For a limited time, guests will join an X-wing starfighter battle in this reimagining of the classic Space Mountain attraction. Ghost Galaxy will close the week before for the switch over.
- Other limited-time experiences include:
An opportunity to revisit favorite scenes from classic Star Wars films at Tomorrowland Theater.
- Special themed food and beverage, merchandise and entertainment.
Also January 10th, the Disneyland Rainroad, the Rivers of America, Mark Twain, canoes and Tom Swayer's island will close for the beginning construction of Star Wars land! Rumor is the Rivers and the island will be shorten and the train rerouted to make more room for the new land.