Here is an update on my slave leia. I painted the body with a coat of model master acryl Skin tone warn tint and skin tone tint base. It got pretty close to the color of the head. I'm really impressed on how well the paint goes on these figures. It works much better than any hasbro plastic. Since its only the first coat I didn't care if I covered all the joints. There will be a second layer for a different skin tones to make it look more alive.
I've drimeled out the bikini top from a potf2 slave leia. Its as thin as I could get it without going thru the plastic. Here is a picture of it placed on the chest.
As you can see it looks to far away from the body. I've learned that I should have used a Microlady with a small chest size instead of large. But who knew how big her chest would be until I had it in my hands. Therefore, I've got to sand down the chest in order for the top to fit snuggly against the body. Here is a shot of the body with the chest being sanded down. I'll got to do more work on her chest to make it better. But I think the top will look good after I'm done.
These microladys are very easy to disasemble. So covering all the joints with primer will not be a problem.