Well guys, I've finally had a chance to take some pictures of the completed Slave Leia using the MicroLady body. The great thing about using this body is the tons of positions you can put the figure in. The body paints up extreemly easily. Everything goes on even. For this project I had to sand down the breast since large would not fit in the dremeled out bikini top. It would have worked better with small. I added thread for the cords holding the top and bottom together. The red is of course some fabric I found laying around the house.
Here are some poses. Leia like Yoga.
Here is the her laying out saying hi!
I'll have a complete pictorial once I can take them without my wife around.