I just want to say for the record that I am officially Angry that there is no Ewok avatar. I can't host my own because geocities pics dont seem to work.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
I dunno how I forgot to un-quote myself, but it looks neat anyway.
Return of the Jedi :
- Bantha herd scene. This scene really helped out the movie in my opinion... It just felt like Tatooine again.
- Better space battle scenes, or at least I think the space battle scenes were cleaned up a little.
- Ending shots... Well I was angry that the Ewoks got their song cut, but it does look better.
- The crappy band... Too much. I actually liked the old puppets, but of course I like 'The Labyrinth' too, so... :x
- Sarlacc... I can't say I'm a big fan of the beak thing... at least it didn't look too bad.
- Rancor wasn't fixed... the rancor still has those horrid black lines!
- Emperor's neck slugs... Those black blurs around Palpatines face are extremelly distracting...
- Space battle from Death Star... the battle is still just dots, I was hoping the throne-room view would at least have a few Star Destroyers visible.
Here I am again, with the promised sequel!
Empire Strikes Back:
- Above all, the see-through snowspeeders had bothered me for ages, so seeing them fixed was a big plus.
- I have to repeat my esteemed colleague... SE Bespin rules! It looks 99% better in SE, as finally the place looks like a sky resort.
- The sissy scream... to have Luke scream in fear pretty much ruined the Original movie's underlying tone of Luke choosing death over the Dark Side. He went from brave and grown-up to... well... not.
ROTJ to follow right behind so I can pad my post count (seriously, the less stuff in this post window the better, my html gets sloppy).
BTW AE, have you ever been to the rocket museum in Huntsville? I alwys have wanted to go (I fly in to Huntsville when I go to Alabama) but never have gotten the chanceI've been there a number of times, and each time there's something different about it. Coolest thing there is the components of a shuttle... that is, the backyard has fuel tanks and all that stuff laid out and you can walk around them and such. On the inside there's a lot of cool stuff, including a few models of Star Wars vehicles!