I've really been thinking about getting the "unofficial" non-Special Edition Original Trilogy DVD's lately... but several things are preventing me from just saying "what the hay" and buying them. If any of you own these "unofficial" DVD's, as I'm sure some of you do, could you sorta review them for me? I know RS has a huge thread about the "unofficial" DVDs, but it's about 4 billion pages long and most of it is people like me asking the same questions over and over... So, I'll ask some FAQ's about these "unofficial" DVDs and hope someone can help me out...
1) I've heard lots of complaints that the DVD's sound is not in-sync with the picture. Do you have this problem? Is the sound quality good or bad?
2) Describe the picture quality on the films, is it fuzzy or is it really nice looking like an official DVD would be, somewhere in between?
3) Will the DVD work on all of your DVD players? Will it work on your PS2?
4) Okay, be honest, after seeing the DVD's, are you glad bought them? Do you think they were worth the asking price (whatever price you paid)?
5) Anybody wanna sell their DVDs to me?