That picture is priceless. Paris just learned not everything will go her way. And mommy things poor Paris can do no wrong.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Well at least he didn't wish rape or death upon her.
I think she should have been quarantined in the same room with the tuberculosis guy ... she would have contracted TB ... eventually choke to their miserable deaths on all the blood they coughed up.
Steve gave me an R2 for a Battle droid, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it, so only semi-props for Steve-O. Do I need to send this to Jesse to get my devil-trooper-Luke?
FYI: there are a couple omissions and errors on the labels for the Hasbro Stand pack.
After careful examination I've noticed:
1. No label for TAC Airborne Trooper
2. Only one Biggs Label (should have at least 2 to cover boths TAC releases)
3. "Nemoidian" Warrior label should be Ne(i)moidan
4. Plo K(l)oon label should be Plo "Koon"
5. No labels for the Astromech droids from the 2 Astromech Sets
6. Luke is underrepresented considering the 3 TAC basic carded figs the VTSC X-wing, VTSC Bespin and the 2 Comic Pack figures
7. No Vader's Medical "Chopper" Droid