I was having such a delightful day when this thread was created I honestly couldn't think of a thing to complain about. Today, however, I feel compelled to contribute:
- People who rush the elevator door. Look, buddy, I'm trying to get OUT to make room for your crowding butt to ride the lift. Give me a chance to do so, okay?!
- Touchy feely people. Whether it's the aunt who insists on squeezing your cheeks well into adulthood or the office jock who runs around slapping you on the back or poking your ribs in some weird attempt to tickle you. It's just wrong; knock it off. Never touch me again.
- Smoking litterbugs. Whether they're ******* their lit butts out the car window, dumping the entire ashtray in the parking lots, or just nonchalantly dropping a cigarette on the ground on the way into a cineplex, this is littering, plain and simple. It's bad enough I have to tolerate your toxic air and smell your foul clothes/breath/hair, but don't expect me to be thrilled dancing around the physical refuse of your self-destructive habit.
- Pissing on the floor. I work in a professional office building brimming with lawyers, doctors, and assorted corporate types. I find it hard to believe somebody clearly still can't hit the head. The puddle of piss under the far urinal in the 6th floor men's room is now a common biohazard, and totally unnecessary. Are we shooting for distance rather than accuracy now? Step closer to the toilet, watch your aim, use both hands if it'll help, and by all means clean up after yourself. You're a big boy now.
- Oh yeah, and FLUSH. I don't care what they say, one person's crap is another person's crap. Believe me, nothing that comes out of your butt will impress me so much I'll want to save it or share it with anyone I know. Take a picture if you must, but please just do me and the rest of mankind the courstesy of flushing that monster. The world will be a much better place for it.