With the carded images of the first two droids finally surfacing (see main page), we can finally put one of our debates to rest regarding why (or how) R5-D4 is in this line. The answer is: HE'S NOT (assuming droids are a "he"). Disney has apparently decided to change this droid's name to R5-D2
. Glad to see it actually. I'd rather keep the ST droid line here as "EU", and not have them intermingling in any way with the droids we actually saw on the screen in the Saga.
Also, I'm copying the droid order list of all you guys I'm going to be buying these figures for, from back on page 2 in this thread right here. Mike, I already had you on there buddy! dustrho
- Wave 3 MOMC, Starspeeder 3000 MOMCDSJ
- Wave 3 MOMC (ship all together)CyberScout
- Wave 3 MOMC, plus (maybe) a Starspeeder (ship all together)chuckles
- Wave 3 MOMC, Starspeeder MOMCobi-dad
- R4-M9, R3-D3 & R5-D2 (non-mint)OCB
- two R5-D2's (non-mint)Jesse James
- Wave 3 + 1 extra R5-D2 (all non-mint)BigDumbWookiee
- 2 sets of Wave 3 (1 MOMC, 1 non-mint), 2 Starspeeder 3000's (ship all together)CHEWIE
- two R5-D2's (1 MOMC, 1 non-mint)Boba Binks
- 2 sets of Wave 3 (1 MOMC, 1 non-mint), 1 Starspeeder 3000 (ship all together)Membraneman
- two R5-D2's (1 MOMC, 1 non-mint)Daigo-Bah
- R3-D3 & R5-D2 (pref. MOMC)
And Mike, the Starspeeder 3000 is going for $20. But as a reminder, it's not in scale with the 4" line though - more like Action Fleet - if that matters at all...