Author Topic: Trading Spouses—The crazy biaaatch from last night...  (Read 4465 times)

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
Trading Spouses—The crazy biaaatch from last night...
« on: November 10, 2005, 02:07 PM »
Please tell me I'm not the only one who saw this trainwreck last night?
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Trading Spouses—The crazy biaaatch from last night...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 02:55 PM »
I saw the commercials and had meant to check it out, but unfortunately I just forgot.  Besides, I hate FOX anyway.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 03:09 PM »
We watched portions of the "first part" last week, and she did look quite crazy.  We didn't get a chance to see the show last night, since it was on opposite LOST.

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 03:34 PM »
I saw the first part last week, and it was hilarious. I thought it was funny she was talking about God so much, then told the people from the show they could stick it up their a$$.
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 04:27 PM »
I never watch this show, but after having the commercials crammed down my throat the past couple of weeks, I had to check it out.

What I don't get is what set her off when she got home, I mean she went completely ballistic the second she walked back in her door. Couldn't help but feel sorry for the youngest daughter and the granddaughter, having to sit there and see her implode. How the husband hasn't kicked her fat ass to the curb yet is beyond me. Psychotic is an understatement!

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 05:07 PM »
I missed the 2nd episode. Can someone explain what happened? What did she do with the other families $$$, and what other crazy stuff did she do?
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

SilverZ

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 07:10 PM »
Dammit, I missed it last night too. I was told this morning that she allocated (ugh, I guess this is a spoiler)  ::)
$20k on a gastric bypass surgery for herself.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 07:12 PM »
POSSIBLE SPOILER

Yeah, that's what I'm told happened as well, Jared. Apparently she didn't want ANY of the money at first because it was ungodly, but once she found out what it would be used for, she graciously accepted it. ::)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 07:24 PM »
I'm sure it would have been interesting if it was actually real.  ;)

John

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005, 08:43 PM »
I'll give a synopsis...  So if you didn't watch, and don't wanna know, don't read this I guess...
OK, so the premise of the show I'm sure everyone gets...  Two generally different families swap their mom/wives to each other for like a week or two.

This week it was a MA "Zen Philosophy" type hippie family who do a relationship talk-show, celebrate/study astrological things, and all that kinda stuff, swapping with an ultra-christian LA family where the wife runs the household 100% and doesn't lift a finger while her ball-less husband does everything and her kids are kept under her thumb.

First, let me say that a complete irony here is that the ultra-christian family has a daughter that got pregnant at 16 and lives in the home with her now 6 year old (maybe slightly older?) daughter.  If that isn't funny I don't know what is.

Anyway, the swap happens...  The things mostly went ok down south for the hippie mom.  She was grilled by the LA mom's friends though when they came over basically just hang out and squawk (they do this a couple times a week it was said), and basically the woman's friends were really mean/interrogative (is that a word?) of the hippie mom, and basically established she's not "christian" in their eyes so they didn't want to really deal with her much.

So, other than that though the hippie mom totally tried to fit in and do nice things for the LA family, and took the one girl who was kind of beat down (like the father) out to shop and stuff because she's told what to do by her mother and older sister (the one with the kid) 24/7.

At the same time the morbidly obese Christian mom is up in Mass. hanging with Hippie dad.  She kept acting like the house was posessed and that there was horrid smells coming from it that caused her to gag (could've been the porkchop stuck in her gap in her teeth for two weeks though), and she kept this going for a while...  Looked like a moron.

She was anti-social during a "Summer Solstice" party thing the husband was having, even though everyone was nice to her.  She claimed it was dark and evil, and basically not christian.  She wound up basically not participating or trying to get to know anyone.

She agreed to go in and see this guy's radio show he does with his wife...  They went in, and he had a guy that was like a psychic on, and I'm thinking he was gay as well...  The Christian woman threw a fit on the air during the show, and walked out because she wouldn't even be in the same room as the psychic and claimed the guy as a satan worshipper even though he made every attempt to reach out to the woman.  OK, so she made the husband leave, and she was 100% ignorant to the "guest" they had on the show.

They went home and she went to each kid's room and started trying to preach to them about letting god into their lives and all that stuff people push on you at the airport.  The kids didn't want to hear it, but were listening...  The girl at the hippie house seemed to most dislike the fat christian mom, but the 2 boys were listening and being civil...

The christian mom insisted that they go to church and the kids didn't want to...  The father though did something VERY respectful and said "OK", simply.  The christian mom acted like it was gonna be a fight, but hippie dad basically said nothing more than "fine by me", and they went...  My god, someone open to hearing another POV.

So they went to church, and fatty christian seemed to appreciate that, but then they got home and when the hippie dad tried to just explain what his family was into with astrology and spirituality, christian mom basically plugged her ears and started going "la la la la la, I can't hear you!" (she didn't really do that, but said she'd "tried" and that she was done trying and stuff). 

The hippie dad wound up giving up because fatty christian was noticeably angry and saying that he was intentionally pushing her buttons.  Hardly fair that he did what she wanted but she totally ignored his attempt to show how he lives to her.

OK, so the time comes for moms to go home...  They meet first though before they both go home, and it was ugly.

Hippie mom had nothing but nice things to say about fatty christian's family.  She said how beautiful they all were, how she got to see the woman's daughters do their dancing thing they do, and how nice her family was...  Great.  Fatty Christian though said NOTHING, not one damn thing, about the hippie mom's family.  She only said that hippie mom's husband pushed her buttons and that hippie mom should let Jesus into her life.  Then she said she couldn't stand it and wanted to leave and basically just left the hippie mom...  Hippie mom was even taking fatty's side in the whole thing, and was mad at her husband thinking he was being overbaring with their religion or whatever it is.

Sooooooooo

Hippie mom gets home and the kids back dad in telling her what a baffoon Christian mom was in the house, how they did what she wanted to see her lifestyle but how she ignored them and treated everyone with disrespect.  Hippie mom realized something wasn't told to her by fatty.

Fatty Christian Mom gets home, she goes in the house and loses it...  She freaks out about how the hippies "weren't christians", how they "worshipped satan", and "dark things".  She said she hoped her family would never have to see the evil things that she say, including gargoyles (which goes to show what she knows considering Gargoyles were a christian thing if I'm not mistaken).  She said they were worshipping the moon during the Solstice party...

She really freaked out worse than even the commercials showed.  She wanted to make all the TV crew leave if they "weren't christian", and she tore up the money that she got from the show...  She yelled at her family and asked if they had been involved in any of hippie mom's stuff like hypnotherapy (something she does I guess) and other "dark" things.  The kids said she didn't even talk about astrology so they were in shock and the daughter of the fatty's oldest daughter was just scared looking the whole time.  The father looked like he was ready to actually grow a pair of balls and tell her to STFU finally, but he didn't (nutless turd that he is, his story depressed me the most).

Now, the thing about the money and the end of the show is this...  Each family is given $50k, however the mother of the other family is who decides how, and what it is spent on.  The fatty christian mom divided the money up unevenly, given the boys (who were more cordial to her generally) more money.  The daughter she gave $400 for herself and $1400 for her father to spend how he saw fit on his daughter.  She got everyone in the house King James bibles with their names enscribed in them (fine to me, but the family seemed sorta fed up with having her shove that **** on them).  To me though, they should've appreciated that more, but whatever...  And there was $ for a new washer that made less noise (fatty said their washer had like demons in it I think, and was serious), and the rest to home stuff or something.  I thought she was going to just make them give it all away actually so I was surprised.

Hippie mom was much more generous and thoughtful of how the money was divied up, however the fatty christian mom ripped the letter apart and said she wanted nothing to do with an evil family with dark ways.  She said something like "dark people don't need to be telling me how to spend this money and I don't want it" or some ****...  She was going ape****.

The funny way it ended was that the show, since fatty didn't read the letter, scrolled how hippie mom spent the $50k for the family...  She gave money generously to each member of the family, including paying for the one daughter's dance ceritifcation which was real expensive I believe and theyc ouldn't afford...  The kicker was the last thing though, which was she had put in that a large portion of the money was for gastric bypass surgery that fat-ass wanted but the family couldn't afford. 

The last line that scrolled on the screen then said that Fatty Christian Mom rethought the situation and accepted the $50k entirely.   ;D  I guess that money was only evil till it benefited her lard butt.

You had to watch it to believe it, seriously...  I looked at my gf after we watched it, laughed, and said to her how we think religious extremists are only relegated to the middle-eastern nations.  Yikes!  It scared me to know these people are here just as much as Islamic extremists do...  People are nuckin' futs.

I'm Lutheran and she just made me ashamed of Christianity as a whole.  She's a person who goes to church but gets absolutely nothing positive for the world out of it, and that's just pathetic.  My gf said it best though that anyone subjecting their kids to that show should probably be examined by CYS irregardless of how nice or mean they are.  :)  It was borderline abuse of the kids having that sow in their house.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2005, 08:59 PM »
I hope that lady dies soon. :'(

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2005, 10:44 PM »
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2005, 10:49 PM »
i cant beleive i totally forgot about this..but watching the commercials was convincing enough that the lady was the devil in disguise  :o

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2005, 11:50 PM »
How the husband hasn't kicked her fat ass to the curb yet is beyond me.

I'm just guessing here, but it's got to be that beautiful set of pearly whites!