Author Topic: Marauder Inc.  (Read 34562 times)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Marauder Inc.
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2006, 10:30 PM »
Has anybody else gotten their Marauder stuff yet? I ordered mine on the 4th and still nothing.

I got mine a few weeks ago. I had ordered some singles and two sets of the E-11s. I was mistakenly given two sets of Series 3 instead of my E-11s though. I was told to keep the Series 3, and they would send out the E-11s ou for free. I  still have yet to see the replacement weapons.
"This is the way."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2006, 12:52 AM »
I posted my own little review of the E-11 in the Reviews area of our forums if you guys want to check it out...  The gun's pretty interesting work from Marauder Inc., and I enjoyed it a bit...  I'm hoping to pick up a handful more actually.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline blaster_e11

• Jedi Initiate
  • Charming to the last
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2006, 07:04 AM »
got mine last week and i find the new Aks awesome a bit on the long side though compared to the former released but man they look good
"Wars don't make one great"

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2006, 10:31 PM »
Ok I got mine, they are pretty darn cool.

Actually from the postmark I probably got them about 24 hours after I won them.....however, we have a houseguest (mother-in-law) and she has been helping around the house...which includes I guess hiding the mail..some bills got skipped last month too...but late fees be damned..I wanted those rifles..

And I got a freebie in the package.  Cool stuff.  Next time I have some paypal in the account, I may get some more.

I hope they do rebel-esque rifles (the MP44 based and the M-16 based) as well as the Rebel Fleet Trooper pistol.

I saw the Dragon MG15 in 1:6 so I think more Sandtrooper guns should be on the way!!!!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #64 on: November 1, 2006, 01:29 AM »
I'd love seeing some simple things like "luggage" for sci-fi characters, especially if it opened.  Sounds odd I know but figures need to carry stuff in scenes especially if you're doing Spaceport scenes.  I'd love seeing some 5-sided crates too that stack in a neat spacey way, or barrels that look spacey...

Blasters though, they're a must.  Hasbro's slow to the punch on a lot of them.  We've gotten how many Sandtroopers now and we've yet to get a single really great MG sculpt off of them out of 2 sculpts.  The Lewis Gun's sculpt just FINALLY got a good one last year...  They are taking their time with these (Well, not counting the actual Lewis Gun they sculpted for the 2 JP Aliens that is).
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2006, 06:26 AM »
Finally had enough extra cash around to put an order in. I got:

12 E-11s
2 MP-5
2 HK-36
2 Dragonuv Rifles
1 Medical Stretcher
1 Labtop

Total came to 21.36 with shipping. Although, I got two order confirmation emails, so I think I ordered it twice. Oh well, the more the merrier I guess. :)
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline blaster_e11

• Jedi Initiate
  • Charming to the last
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2006, 10:05 AM »
got two laptops, a dozen MP5, 6 H&K G36C...

good news too : the wooden stock AKs are back online
"Wars don't make one great"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2006, 10:42 AM »
I'm going to order a set of the Imperial Blasters. I wish they'd make the rifels and rebel blasters as well. If the imperial ones turn out well, they could get a lot of business from me.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2006, 06:09 PM »
Agreed on that Anton...  If they cranked out sturdy rebel rifles (I'd love seeing them with variations on the stock too, like a wood and steel one, maybe even a carbine version of it somehow), I'd buy some in bulk.  Same for Sandtrooper rifles...  I'd love to see them dip into a couple EU designs too, just to spice it up.  Namely the Imp. Repeater from Dark Forces/Jedi Knight.

Bad picture of it, but it's a prominent gun in the series, and Impy's seem to have them galore.  That and a case of the Railgun that Kyle came with would be nice...  Hell if they could do their folding stock on that, I'd buy a dozen for heavy weapons troopers.

Marauder's E-11's appealing but I'm not a HUGE fan of the folding stock mechanism.  Good sculpt though, but the stock is just too big and doesn't unfold totally (the back of the stock doesn't fold down).  That said, I could see some great work on the various MG's of the Sandtroopers, Rebel rifles and variants on them, and some EU guns like above that are seen throughout but never got Hasbro sculpts.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 06:12 PM by Jesse James »

Offline Spectre

• Jedi Initiate
  • Spirit Of Wrath
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 5, 2007, 12:15 AM »
Here's the LATEST from MarauderJohn himself!:

At long last, here is the list of Marauder "Gun-Runners" Series #4 items.  To avoid any disappointment, had to wait until all potential production issues were settled before posting the list. Several complex designs, so the engineering was rather tricky.   The list is 99% a "GO" for release.  Hopefully you all like the items and can find uses for them with your troops!  Planned avail date is this April:

Heavy Weapons:
-RPK AKM-47 Squad Automatic Weapon with Bipod, Removable Drum Magazine & "banana" ammo clip

-Gatling Gun (minigun aka "Ole Painless") w/ ammo belt & Ammo case

Rifles:
-Combat Shotgun (with full stock and "spare" shells that can be attached to side of stock or side of receiver)

-M16A3 w/ removable Clip (a BASIC weapon..nothing fancy just the US standard)

-"Modular" M4 Carbine with simulated "rail" attachement system (NO top mounted carrying handle) with removable:
-Grenade Launcher
-Night scope
-Regular Scope,
-Ammo Clip
-Double Drum Clip
-Silencer
-Standard Front Grip
-Front Grip with Laser Sight
...basically make any style of M4 you want.

-UMP H&K Machine Gun w/ removable clip

-"Take-a-Part" Sniper Rifle (5 piece weapon that can be assembled & Unassembled)

-50 cal Sniper Rifle w/ bipod

-XM8 w/removable clip

-Famas w/bipod

-G36 Assault Rifle (Full size, NOT the Commando)

Accessories:

-Briefcase - w/ working lid, can fit the 5 piece Sniper rifle and most other small weapons inside

-"Generic" Silencer (works with "most" Marauder weapons)

-Smoke Grenade

-"Stick" Grenade

Pistols:
-Walther PPK (Bond....James Bond)

-M1911 45 Automatic (with hammer "cocked")

-Glock Automatic Pistol

Hope to have images of the reduced prototypes ready in about 10 days and final prices as soon as possible.
Looking for EXCELLENT 1/18 scale weapons? Check out Marauder, Inc.
www.marauderinc.com/servlet/StoreFront

1 Stop Shopping For all Your Customs Needs:
www.goodtogocustoms.com

Offline Spectre

• Jedi Initiate
  • Spirit Of Wrath
    • View Profile
Marauder Inc. Wave 4 Pics!!!!!!!
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2007, 07:15 AM »
Here is the latest from Marauder-John himself:

Here are the images of the Marauder Series #4 weapons. Posting several images of the weapons and the weapons with figures (to show size).  The white "reduced" prototypes are shown, but production items will be BLACK (added a current production black AK47 & M16 w/Grenade launcher for size reference).  The white color makes it very difficult to show the detail of the items and in order to get the images to load couldn't post very high res images.  The white prototypes are VERY fragile and didn't get too aggressive with the poses.  That is why some items are not held by the pistol grips and none of the new bipods are used on the weapons.

All the Series #4 items

Close-up of the some of the smaller items.  Hammer is "cocked" on the 45 & shotgun shells are removable from shotgun. Working briefcase & Sniper weapon (issue with weapon, several mistakes made with reduced prototype and also "take-apart" feature "may" not be possible with final weapon...weapon "might" be canceled). The minigun will be produced in "sections" as opposed to one solid piece. Separate parts help maintain the detail of the weapon, add to the realistic look in 1:18 scale AND make it easier for customizers to modify.  Will ship in sections or assembled, whatever is requested.

The "modular" M4 & all components, along with some possible versions that can be made.  Removable components on final production weapon will have "snug" fit, just didn't' want to take a chance in damaging the prototype for the pictures.

50 Cal Sniper Rifle, RPK Squad Automactic, UMP, Briefcase & weapon, Combat Shotgun, Silencer (on an Uzi), 45 pistol & M16a3.

Famas, Glock Pistol, smoke grenade & a "possible" version of the M4. PPK, stick grenade, full size G36 and another "possible" version of the M4. Minigun, ammo case & Xm8

Avail date is still on target for April and will post final retail prices as soon as all the production costs are known.  Hope you like what you see!
Thanks again for your support!
Marauder-John

www.goodtogocustoms.com

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2007, 12:39 PM »
Looks great, can't wait to get some Squad Support Warsaw Pact style!!!

Offline Spectre

• Jedi Initiate
  • Spirit Of Wrath
    • View Profile
Marauder Inc. Wave 4 price list!
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2007, 10:59 PM »
Here is the latest from Marauder, Inc.'s very own Marauder John!:

"Hey all!
Here is the price list for the upcoming Marauder "Gun-Runners" weapon Series #4. Have individual and value set prices.  Also, most of the small add-on accessories & ammo clips will be available separately.

Heavy Weapons:
-RPK AKM-47 Squad Automatic Weapon with Bipod, Removable Drum Magazine & "banana" ammo clip - $1.49 Each or 3 for $3.99
Extra RPK ammo drum - $.25 each or 3 for $.69

-Gatling Gun "Minigun" w/ ammo belt & Ammo case - $2.49 each

Rifles:
-Combat Shotgun w/ shotgun shell clip - $.99 each or 12 for $9.99
Extra shotgun shell clips - $.15 each or 6 for $.79

-M16A2 Assault Rifle w/ removable Clip  - $.99 each or 12 for $9.99
Extra M16 ammo clip - $.15 each or 6 for $.79

-"Modular" M4 Carbine Assault Rifle
Fully loaded (weapon with ALL add-on items) - $1.69 each or 4 for $5.99
M4 with ONLY regular clip - $.79 each or 6 for $3.99

M4 add-on Accessories (by themselves, without the gun)
-Grenade Launcher  - $.20 each
-Night scope  - $.20
-Regular Scope - $.15
-Double Drum Clip  - $.25
-Silencer  - $.25
-Standard Front Grip - $.15
-Front Grip with Laser Sight  - $.20

-UMP H&K Machine Gun w/ removable clip - $.99 each or 12 for $9.99

-Compact Sniper Rifle w/ removable scope - $.75 each or 12 for $7.99

-50 cal Sniper Rifle w/ bipod - $1.29 each or 6 for $6.99

-XM8 Assault Rifle w/removable clip - $.99 each or 12 for $9.99

-Famas "Bullpup" Assault Rifle w/Bipod - $.99 each or 12 for $9.99

-G36 Assault Rifle (Full size, NOT the Commando) - 99 each or 12 for $9.99
Extra G36 clip $.15 or 6 for $.79

Accessories:

-Briefcase w/ working lid- .49 each or 6 for $7.99

-"Generic" Silencer (works with "most" Marauder weapons) - 25 each or 3 for $.69

-Smoke Grenade - $.20 each or 3 for $.55

-"Stick" Grenade - $.20 each or 3 for $.55

Pistols:
-Walther PPK Pistol - $.39 each or 12 for $3.99

-M1911 45 Automatic Pistol - $.39 each or 12 for $3.99

-"Tactical" Automatic Pistol - $.39 each or 12 for $3.99

Complete Series #4 Set (all 45 pieces of the weapons & accesssories from Series #4): $12.99

Also, here is the image of the protoypes again for your reference:

As most of you know, have experienced some unforeseen delays, but hope to have the new items in July.

Again, THANK YOU for your continued support and hope to have the items SOON!

MJ"

Look for a full review as soon as I have my sample set in hand!

www.goodtogocustoms.com

Offline Spectre

• Jedi Initiate
  • Spirit Of Wrath
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 5, 2007, 04:03 PM »
Marauder, Inc. Wave 4 is NOW AVAILABLE! Go and buy LOTS for all of your customizing and collecting needs! :)

http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/Categor...ries+%234+Items

Tell 'em "The Spectre" sent ya!

www.goodtogocustoms.com

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 8, 2007, 06:52 PM »
After a long while of being tempted by these products, I am planning on placing an order to outfit my 25th Anniversary GI Joe figures. Here's what I am planning to buy for the Joes:
2 M16a2 Rifles with removable clips
1 Tactical Shotgun
1 UZI with silencer
2 M-4 Carbines
1 M60 Heavy Machine Gun
1 Modular M-4
1 Regular M-4
1 50 Caliber Sniper Rifle
And for the COBRA troops:
1 Dragonov Sniper Rifle
1 RPG
2 M249 SAW Machine Guns
6 AK-47/74 Rifles with removable clips

Can anyone offer opinions on these weapons or recommend other weapons that go nicely with GI Joe figures? Thanks!