Author Topic: Marauder Inc.  (Read 34559 times)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Marauder Inc.
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2006, 01:49 PM »
Oh. My. God.

I didn't think these were coming out so early, needless to say this was a nice suprise to log on and see that they're available.

Great, great, review, I'm probably going to order tomorrow so I can get the first business day for them to ship.

By the way, is there a 'suprise' rifle, like the Dragonuv from Series 1?

EDIT: Just compiled my order from Marauder. 26 guns total for about 21 bucks. About a buck a gun, his prices are really reasonable and when I last had business with him it was very fast and professional. I'll probably put it through tomorrow so I won't wait too long to get these awesome guns. I got:
12 pack NCM
1 AK grenade
1 AUG 77
2 MP5s
3 G36Cs
3 SIG 550s
4 Sci-Fi Blasters

It was really hard to choose, there were so many different rifles! I think I made a nice selection though.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 07:48 PM by Darth Nirvana »
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 08:06 PM »
I spent $40 last night, I bought:

1 Variety pack
1 set of P-90s
1 set of the Sci-Fi Blasters
1 set of M4 carbines
1 set of 9mm pistols
1 Free P-90

John sure seems like a good guy. I can't wait to get these! :)
"This is the way."

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 09:38 PM »
I think I'm getting mine tomorrow being that they shipped on Monday. I ended up changing my order to get:
12 Colonial Marine Rifles
2 G36Cs
2 Sci-fi Blasters
2 Sig 550s
12 pulse rifles (great generic future assault rifle)
1 Free RPG (it looked so cool!)

I just can't wait to get that manilla envelope in the mail  with my name on it.

EDIT- Got my order on Wednesday. Completely in awe of the quality of the sculpts and the guns.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 08:07 PM by Darth Nirvana »

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2006, 03:20 PM »
I got all 67 of mine today.

John did one hell of a job the plastic is 100x better than the **** Hasrbo uses, the sculpts are excellent, and it shippied really quick. I may be picking up quite a few more. :)
"This is the way."

Offline blaster_e11

• Jedi Initiate
  • Charming to the last
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #34 on: April 7, 2006, 09:49 AM »
received my order the other day

12 9mm pistols
12 SIG550
1 free RPG

i just gotta customize those pte troopers i've got and i'll have a nice french specforce team
"Wars don't make one great"

Offline Spectre

• Jedi Initiate
  • Spirit Of Wrath
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 3, 2006, 02:02 AM »
Wave 3 is coming.....

Will post more as soon as I get pics from MarauderJohn.

There is an item that Star Wars collectors will buy by the dozens....
Looking for EXCELLENT 1/18 scale weapons? Check out Marauder, Inc.
www.marauderinc.com/servlet/StoreFront

1 Stop Shopping For all Your Customs Needs:
www.goodtogocustoms.com

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #36 on: July 4, 2006, 02:46 AM »
Ooooo, I can't wait to see the next wave. Any hints on what the SW item is going to be? :-*
"This is the way."

Offline Spectre

• Jedi Initiate
  • Spirit Of Wrath
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 5, 2006, 06:29 PM »
Ooooo, I can't wait to see the next wave. Any hints on what the SW item is going to be? :-*

I've had the finalized Wave 3 item list since May (I helped develope the line up in February- there will be some VERY happy customizers both in the military and Star Wars camps :) ) but cannot post anything until I get clearance from MarauderJohn. He asked me not to say anything until after the Joe Con (which was this past weekend), and I'm still waiting for the prototype pics anyway.

I'll give you one hint on the Star Wars accessory:

It is something that Hasbro didn't get right until POTJ and they still have not given us anywhere near enough of them to properly outfit the legions of figure types that carry one...

www.goodtogocustoms.com

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 5, 2006, 07:30 PM »

I'll give you one hint on the Star Wars accessory:

It is something that Hasbro didn't get right until POTJ and they still have not given us anywhere near enough of them to properly outfit the legions of figure types that carry one...

Imperial E-11?

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #39 on: July 6, 2006, 12:20 AM »
Fleet trooper pistol ???

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #40 on: July 6, 2006, 12:45 AM »
The Fleet Trooper's pistol didn't get a proper sculpt till 2003...  The E-11 is something I'd guess at but it's still not the best it could be (no trigger guard, which was its only flaw IMO save for going balls to the wall with a working stock...  Which I'd crap my pants I believe if I ever saw it in this scale from Hasbro).
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #41 on: July 6, 2006, 07:34 PM »
Waddaya mean, the fleet trooper pistol from POTJ is the same one they use now. ???

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 6, 2006, 07:40 PM »
Waddaya mean, the fleet trooper pistol from POTJ is the same one they use now. ???

NO

Offline Spectre

• Jedi Initiate
  • Spirit Of Wrath
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 9, 2006, 11:25 PM »
I just got word from Marauder-John that I can release the line-up for Series 3 (no pics yet as he's still awaiting the reduced prototypes from the overseas factory- as soon as I have the pics I'll update this post :) ).

Here's the official unveiling, straight from the mouth of Marauder-John:

"Hey Folks!
Here is the "official" list of the series #3 items.  The candidate list for series 3 was getting so big (over 40 items), that split some of the items out for an earlier release.  Otherwise, would have buried everyone with a HUGE release next spring, rather than keeping the releases smaller with "new" items available sooner.  Series #1 had 11 items, Series #2 had 22 items and Series #3 will have 15 items.  Series #3 could almost be called the "Dio-Series", because several of the items are "accessory" type items and not just weapons (perfect fodder for dioramas & dio stories).  The items "round-out" the overall Marauder assortment and were all requested items. Will post images of all reduced prototypes in a few weeks (don't have all of them yet). If all stays on schedule, hope to have product by the end of September.

Marauder "Gun-Runners"
Series 3

-Machete
-Flashlight
-357 Magnum Pistol
-Luger Automatic Pistol
-Combat knife
-Grenade
-Claymore Mine
-Cell Phone ("Nokia" style)
-Beret  (will fit the "average" sized head)
-Rifle Rack
-Sawed off, Double Barrel Shotgun
-Tanker Helmet Microphone
-"Modified" British Sterling Submachine Gun (will have trigger & trigger guard)
-AK74 /47 Assault Rifle with Tactical Stocks, attached Bayonet and REMOVABLE Ammo Clip  (will have trigger & trigger guard)
-AK74 /47 Assault Rifle with Tactical Stock & REMOVABLE Ammo Clip  (Same as above, but no bayonet. Will have trigger & trigger guard)

NOTE: Extra Ak47 /74 ammo clips will be available separately. The AK in this series is based on the most "advanced & modern" version released in 2003.  Bayonet was planned to be removable, but couldn't get the engineering to work. So made 2 styles (one with & one without bayonet). In addition, ALL pistols will have trigger guards going forward and the decision of trigger & trigger guards on larger weapons will be on a case by case basis.

Marauder "Gun-Runners" 1:18 Scale A-10 Attack Jet The "Combat Raider" DARK BLUE version of the A10 Warthog. Wingspan is over 25 inches and plane measures almost 24 inches long. Plane will be molded in DARK BLUE PLASTIC (NOT painted), bombs will be black and jet will have working & STURDY landing gear. Will come with USAF decal sheet (to use as needed).  The Dark Blue Marauder Jet is an exclusive version of the regular issue light gray USAF A10 (w/ green bombs) from PTE.  The Dark Blue jet has a target price point of $40 or less and should be available in November.

Hope you all like what is in the "pipeline."  Work continues on future releases, but wanted to be sure new items were available on a steady basis, lessen the wait between series and react to your requests as quick as possible...so pushed up the release of the "Dio-Series."
All the best!
Marauder-John"

For all those not versed on modern military weapons and wondering where their Star Wars weapon is in the line-up, it's the "Modified" British Sterling Submachine Gun (will have trigger & trigger guard), better known to Star Wars fans as the Imperial Blas-Tech E-11 Blaster Carbine, a.k.a the "Stormtrooper Rifle" :D
« Last Edit: July 9, 2006, 11:26 PM by Spectre »

www.goodtogocustoms.com

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2006, 10:51 AM »
Wow, this'll be the best Series yet! I love the accesoires added to the lineup, and I'm totally stoked about the E-11. Thanks for the info, Spec.