Author Topic: Outrider Action Fleet  (Read 4028 times)

Offline Red_Leader

• Youngling
  • Proud member of Red Sox Nation
    • View Profile
Outrider Action Fleet
« on: November 15, 2005, 11:45 PM »
I really think if this was made it would have sold pretty good. They made Xizor's Virago, the Falcon, even a TIE Defender..so why not the Outrider? I would definatly buy this. Opinions?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Outrider Action Fleet
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 03:25 AM »
Action fleet's a neat area for potential EU vehicles making it out.  God knows EU's not an area Hasbro likes to tread but with AF it seemed to work.

Unfortunately the AF line seems dead in the water to Hasbro...  Short of the Titanium junk.

I'd buy some nice AF vehicles if they were to reintro the line at some point...  The outrider/YT series freighter would be cool to me, but so would about 1000 other ships from video games too...  of course, the Outrider showed up in X-Wing: Alliance and Rogue Squadron so it's right on my list with TIE Defender re-release, Stormtrooper Transport, AT-AT Barge, Rebel Medium Hovertank, Rebel Heavy Tracked Tank, Z-95 Headhunter, or TIE "Avenger" Advanced.

AF seems the most likely place (if it were around) to see many EU vehicles though...  of course a ship that is the same make/model as the Outrider was in ANH:SE so it's possible it'd surface based on that alone.  The Sentinel Transport did afterall, if I recall.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77