Author Topic: Custom Dragon/BBi Combat Controller  (Read 4512 times)

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
Custom Dragon/BBi Combat Controller
« on: January 31, 2006, 07:37 AM »
Here's another custom military figure for you guys to take a look at.  I got the parts from the site OpsToys and some of you may have heard of eBay. ;D  My other one was an Air Force SP.  I also posted this in the "Other Toys" section so I can get more comments from some of you guys that visit one section but not another.  If you've got questions, please ask and offer up critics of this one.  This one here is an Air Force Combat Controller, also part of what we call a TACP (Tactical Air Control Party).  These guys usually go in with a Special Forces A team and work the air assets over a target.  A quick description, the pole items on the side of the pack are the base for a Satellite hook up. He has one radio attached to the backback for talking with aircraft and another tactical radio for talking with his team.  That second radio is in a pouch on his back.  All of the pockets on the chest rig and LBE are filled with grenades, extra magazines, flares, MRE's, a strobe, and flashlight.  Inside the rucksack are the other parts for the satellite link and the other part for his PVS-14 night vision device.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Dragon/BBi Combat Controller
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2006, 12:20 PM »
Bump.  Does anyone have a critque?  Good or bad.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 2, 2006, 12:34 PM »
I think it looks like a great figure.  I just don't do 12" or non-Star Wars stuff.  Basically, I wouldn't know the difference between this being a custom or a store bought figure, just because I'm not knowledgable about these.  Looks fantastic though.

:P

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #3 on: February 2, 2006, 04:50 PM »
I'm kinda similar to CHEWIE in that I wouldn't really be able to offer any real critique other than it looks great.  You should do some SW 12"ers!  ;)
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.