Author Topic: Xbox 360  (Read 116990 times)

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
Re: Re: XBox 360
« Reply #135 on: October 9, 2007, 05:59 PM »
IGN takes too long.  ::)
I want that game too, I have Simpsons Skateboarding & Road Rage, nothing special.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2008, 04:10 PM »
Got a 360 over the weekend.  GamerTag's below.  If you're in need of some easy target practice in Call of Duty 2, feel free to add me as a friend.  I really, really suck.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 01:50 PM by Matt »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2008, 04:51 PM »
I don't have COD 2 but I went ahead and sent you a friend request anyways. You should do yourself a favor and go out and pick up Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect. They are by far the two best game of the year, and they are both on my Top 5 all time list.

"This is the way."

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2008, 11:21 PM »
[myspace]Thanks for the add![/myspace]

Next purchases will probably be COD4 and GHIII and/or Rock Band.  I may be able to score Mass Effect cheap--if I can, I'll probably pick it up.  Halo and Gears too.

Assassin's Creed I have no interest in for some reason, but I'd probably check it out if there was a demo (there's not).
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2008, 11:46 AM »
Here's my gamertag if anyone wants to add me.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 12:04 AM by MetalJedi »
I remember my dream now.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2008, 05:20 PM »

There's me you guys can add me.
That's all the games I have right now. I also have Forza Motorsport 2 but I suck at it.

I might get either Turok, LSW:TSC, Gears or COD4 soon.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 05:21 PM by Artoo »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2008, 09:16 AM »
I just got a 360! The Halo 3 addition.

Since I don't have cable TV, it's going to take me a few days to re-run my Wi-Fi cable modem line to the TV to hook up to X-Box Live (it's raining like and SOB here in SoCal,) and this point I only have Halo 3. My next game purchase will most likey be Ghost Re-con since a bunch of my friends play that constantly.  I'll post my gamer tag once get one.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2008, 02:34 PM »
I agree 100% that you need to upgrade to COD4 Matt, Target had a $10 gift card last week if you got it, not sure if they're running anything special this week. My vote is still out on Assassin's Creed, I was really into it for a week or so, but it started to feel too repetitive to keep my interest. Graphics are gorgeous, and controls are top notch, but the game gets a little redundant.

I just picked up Burnout Paradise this week, and while Burnout is one of my favorite series of games of all-time, I'm just not digging this one. It's an open world environment now (picture GTA) where you just drive around and each intersection you come across has an event. It makes it impossible to get any flow going in the game, and for some insane reason they don't give you the chance to replay a race if you lose. Instead you have to drive all the way back to the intersection where the race started. I don't have the patience for that so I just move on to another challenge. They also took away the crash events, where were honestly my favorite part of the game. In my opinion they changed everything that worked with the game, and made it a lot harder to enjoy. It just doesn't feel like Burnout.

Here's my gamertag if anyone wants to add me. I'm always up for a team deathmatch on COD4.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2008, 09:57 PM »
Hey Metal Jedi, I accepted your request.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 31, 2008, 04:44 AM »
Awesome, thanks!
I remember my dream now.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 2, 2008, 08:45 AM »
Well I received my first negative rep last night playing Guitar Hero. My DSL crapped out during TTFATF on Co-Op and after I got my set up online again 30 minutes later I go to see the person I played with decided to put that against me. I don't know if it should matter to me or not. I know I can live with it but I don't see why he didn't just ask me what happened. Eh, oh well.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 2, 2008, 09:25 AM »
I'm up an running with my XBox live. AntonFussypants is the name and Halo3 is the game. The only game I have at the moment. :P

Plan on picking up Ghost Recon 2, Call of Duty 4, Gears of War and Rainbow six at some point.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 2, 2008, 09:34 AM »
You'll be getting a request from me soon Anthony. I don't have Halo 3 yet.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #148 on: February 8, 2008, 05:02 PM »
You should do yourself a favor and go out and pick up Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect. They are by far the two best game of the year, and they are both on my Top 5 all time list.

I second the comments about Mass Effect.  If you are a fan of KOTOR, this is right up your alley.  The graphics are incredible and it has an amazing, compelling story!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 08:24 PM by Matt_Fury »
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #149 on: February 8, 2008, 05:46 PM »
Ass Effect? What game are you playing? :-X