Author Topic: Xbox 360  (Read 117289 times)

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
Re: Re: XBox 360
« Reply #150 on: February 8, 2008, 07:40 PM »
LOL
Thats what I was thinking
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #151 on: February 10, 2008, 08:26 PM »
I hate typing on my laptop.....I added the M in the appropriate location.

Damn...that even got past Spellcheck!  :-[
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 10, 2008, 09:06 PM »
There is that sex scene!  :P
Anton I sent a friend request.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 10, 2008, 09:18 PM »

Anton I sent a friend request.

Accepted! Along with Rob and Ryan. ;)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 21, 2008, 04:10 PM »
In the new Game Informer they have a good sized article about the Aliens : Coloniel Marines game that will be released next year. If you enjoy the Aliens movie franchise you should check it out. Lots of great shots it looks very promising.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #155 on: February 22, 2008, 12:37 AM »
Is it a FPS?  Sounds real interesting, especially given the lack of Aliens anything really...  AvP just doens't cut it.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 22, 2008, 12:47 AM »
It will be a first person shooter.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2008, 02:07 AM »
Nice...  A guy made a mod once for Jedi Knight that mixed Star Wars and aliens, and it really was an outstanding game...  Had a storyline, characters, and really took a lot of work basically editing a whole new character for the Aliens so they ran fast, could scale walls, etc.  Having an actual game though built for Aliens is interesting, and might be fun, so I'm excited about what this potentially could turn into.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 22, 2008, 03:37 AM »
Now that sounds great!
I remember my dream now.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #159 on: February 23, 2008, 01:16 AM »
It was...  :)  Wish I could get JK and MOTS working on my machien so I could play it...  It wasn't overly long, but basically it put the Aliens in as somethign the Empire had found, was studying, and got loose because you break into the base thinking they're working on biological weapons and you're sent to investigate...  Aliens go loose, all hell breaks loose, and you gotta escape.  Pretty cool.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2008, 10:04 AM »
Had a sucky night last night playing some Halo 3 ranked games, some choice 3 kill games with "evenly" matched opponents.  I know I'm still kind of new at it, but any words of advise, encouragement? Training techniques? :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 23, 2008, 04:02 PM »
Anthony, I've learned with the "ranked" system with most XBox games is they just put you in there with whoevers online whos close to your ranking. It's difficult just to say 'train harder' due to the fact most of those players have been playing Halo since the first game and know the ins and outs. Is there a regular online game for Halo 3? I would try that out for a bit first if there is.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2008, 02:10 AM »
Here's a bit of a tech question...

Has anyone ever gone into the dashboard, into the memory, deleted stuff, but you're still showing games and crap under your profile as if they're there yet?  Am I doing something wrong to delete games from my profile?

I ask because the kids have used my account to play games without signing me out and I'd like to MAYBE try starting some of these games, but I've got to erase these oldies first.  What's the deal here?   :-\  And yes, I know I'm probably missing something obvious.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2008, 01:35 PM »
Are you talking about removing games they've played from your Played Games list and removing Achievements they've gotten from your Achievements list?

I don't think there's a way to do that, at least not yet.  Before I got my own 360, I had a profile of my own on a buddy's machine.  He had someone over, and they used my profile to play some games (and got some Achievements).  When I eventually transferred my profile over to my 360, those games and Achievements were still on my profile, even though I had never played them, and they can't be deleted or removed.  (As far as I know, anyway.)

You might have to create a new profile for yourself, and just let them use the old profile.  If you're wanting to earn your own Achievements and start a new Played Games list, that is.

"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2008, 12:54 AM »
Yeah, that was what I was hoping I could avoid, but I guess maybe not...

I went into the memory and was deleting stuff though that it said I had played, but I know I haven't yet.  For instance they got Assassin's Creed for Christmas, and I've yet to touch it because of time...  I went into memory and to my user name's games list, and deleted AC from it, but when I looked at my profile then later, AC was still listed, as were the acheivements for it.  But in memory I thought I'd deleted them...  It asked me if I wanted to, so it's very confusing.  I'm glad that it sounds like I'm not the only one with some difficulty managing the profiles and deleting stuff though.  That makes me feel better. :)

Yeah, I need to set my profile so it's not logged in automatically for sure...  The kids, no matter how many times I've told them, forget when they have a new game, and just use my profile...  I've got like 8 games deep now that I haven't even started myself, but I've got saved-games for them on my profile.  I'm a little annoyed.