Author Topic: Xbox 360  (Read 117909 times)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: Re: XBox 360
« Reply #180 on: March 6, 2008, 08:45 PM »
I've been scoring pretty good deals for games on eBay. I picked up Lost Planet for 11 bucks shipped also Call of Duty 3 for 14 bucks shipped.
I remember my dream now.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2008, 11:16 PM »
Free Dropkick Murphys Track Pack is available for download on XBL.
I remember my dream now.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2008, 05:11 AM »
Picked up Halo 3 for $39 bucks at Target. They also had WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008, Guitar Hero III (Game only), and Assassin's Creed for the same price.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 17, 2008, 09:07 AM »
Great on the Halo 3 front. Ryan and I finally got to play last night and were talking about a JD night.

If you get through the campaign on Normal and Heroic, then want to tackle Legendary, let me know.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 17, 2008, 10:26 AM »
That would be great! I was actually supposed to own it like a month ago but got ripped off from an ebay auction.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2008, 06:21 PM »
Ah you guys talking Online campaign?
If so I'm down.
Vertigo042 is my gamertag, I haven't played halo in a while Been playing COD4, starcraft and C n'C(gotta get my RTS Micro ready for the new C n'C). Lemme know and I'll jump on.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2008, 06:23 PM »
Glad to see you grabbed Halo Robb. :)

I'd be down for some Co-Op campaign. I've always wanted to try the campaign with four people. Even on legendary it was really easy with two people, I'd imagine four people could tear right through it.

A JD night would be a lot of fun if any of you guys are up for it. :)
"This is the way."

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #187 on: March 19, 2008, 10:03 PM »
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 25, 2008, 12:45 AM »
Glad to see you grabbed Halo Robb. :)

I'd be down for some Co-Op campaign. I've always wanted to try the campaign with four people. Even on legendary it was really easy with two people, I'd imagine four people could tear right through it.

A JD night would be a lot of fun if any of you guys are up for it. :)

So since I've never played any of the Halos before owning 3 should I start out on easy or go for something more difficult? I like a challenge but I don't like having to go over something over and over again.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #189 on: March 25, 2008, 01:25 AM »
My opinion is, it's really its own game and not one I'd base on the others...  H3 is pretty distinct in gameplay overall, and handles a little different than most FPS's in general, but that's not to say it's superior.  I think it drops a bit of realism that other FPS's are trying to acheive...  If that makes any sense.

I try almost any new game on Normal and see how it goes...  Most let you alter it to easy if you have trouble, but I like the challenge at the start, and if I'm feeling saucy I try the harder difficulties, but some of them are virtually impossible to me.

I love playing Halo3 with the kids, but I swear children own the game top to bottom...  They're just faster at it.  Snipers especially.  I can snipe, and with adults I think I'm ok, but against kids, kids just kick your ass 24/7 to the point they'll get bored with you.  It's really sad. :(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #190 on: March 25, 2008, 07:48 PM »
My opinion is, it's really its own game and not one I'd base on the others...  H3 is pretty distinct in gameplay overall, and handles a little different than most FPS's in general, but that's not to say it's superior.  I think it drops a bit of realism that other FPS's are trying to acheive...  If that makes any sense.

I try almost any new game on Normal and see how it goes...  Most let you alter it to easy if you have trouble, but I like the challenge at the start, and if I'm feeling saucy I try the harder difficulties, but some of them are virtually impossible to me.

I love playing Halo3 with the kids, but I swear children own the game top to bottom...  They're just faster at it.  Snipers especially.  I can snipe, and with adults I think I'm ok, but against kids, kids just kick your ass 24/7 to the point they'll get bored with you.  It's really sad. :(

I've actually started playing halo 3 live a bit more. The latest update that fixed the mellee problem (meaning half of all kills were Assault then mellee) MC is running just running ever so slightly faster too.

COD4 on the other hand, give me an M4a Carbine,  ;D Does anyone play COD4 around here, definately looking for some good action, its getting a bit too easy for me.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 27, 2008, 08:16 PM »
I actually just started COD4 yesterday. Wow, what an amazing game! I think I played for a good 3 hours without knowing it. I'm not sure if I wanna start on Halo 3 now.  ;D But I will.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 28, 2008, 03:05 AM »
COD4 on the other hand, give me an M4a Carbine,  ;D Does anyone play COD4 around here, definately looking for some good action, its getting a bit too easy for me.

I'm a COD4 whore. :P  I mostly play Mercenary Team Deathmatch, so any JD'ers who want to play hit me up, gamertag is ONESHOT1KLLR.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 03:06 AM by DualSaberMaster »
-Ricardo

"I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up"
"#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #194 on: March 28, 2008, 07:35 PM »
Problem With Merc Is no Parties so it would be hard to get in the same game.
Vertigo042 is my GT
I'll add you right now since I'm on Xbox.com