Author Topic: Jedi  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Carjup Bejewel

• Youngling
  • The dark side always prevails!!!
    • View Profile
Jedi
« on: November 25, 2005, 02:30 PM »
Do you think jedi are more powerful than any form of organization? Just think about it. Qui-Gon died because of Darth Maul. Obi-Wan died because of Darth Vader. Ok, so he became one with the force but you have admit that he lost. In the new republic, many more jedi were killed by smugglers, pirates, and sith.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
Re: Jedi
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 10:05 AM »
impresive your wisdom is
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 05:30 PM »
Well they are only human/alien, they are still living creatures.

If a Jedi could be fooled he could be kill...
-Commander Appo.

Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 2, 2005, 12:41 PM »
I think the Jedi were the most powerfull organization at one point, but for various reasons had a fall from grace. At least, that's what I think the PT was trying to tell us, albiet very poorly. Again, I think the point of the PT, at least regarding the jedi, is that although they are/were the most powerfull beings, they are fallable. However, the problem with the PT, IMO, is that they made them too fallable without giving us a point of reference as to where they started from.

I think the PT would have been much more affective if it had better illustrated to us how or why the Jedi were loosing their way.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 2, 2005, 03:58 PM »
i agree with you anton we have know real point of reference for what the jedi were at their high point.  the only thing we have to go on is a couple of lines from the movies.  i.e. not being able to sense the clone army being created or that the sith were returning in a big way.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge