Author Topic: McFarlane STRANGER THINGS Action Figures coming!  (Read 8118 times)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: McFarlane STRANGER THINGS Action Figures coming!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2019, 11:18 AM »
Grabbed season 3 Eleven at Target today. Left Hopper. They are $17.99. I think that's cheaper than before.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2019, 05:56 PM »
Grabbed season 3 Eleven at Target today. Left Hopper. They are $17.99. I think that's cheaper than before.

Thanks for the tip! I picked both up yesterday, def cheaper than before. I was a little worried to see the new card art, still waiting on them to release Steve on the old style card, but that seems increasingly unlikely now.

Psyched for Season 3 next week!!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2019, 08:03 AM »
Awesome pics of new Stranger Things figures from McFarlane at SDCC!

....is what I wish I was saying this morning. Way to completely waste all the momentum of the new season guys.  ::)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2019, 09:40 PM »
Awesome pics of new Stranger Things figures from McFarlane at SDCC!

....is what I wish I was saying this morning. Way to completely waste all the momentum of the new season guys.  ::)

We just picked up our first few in this line recently, as we let our daughter watch the entire series with us this summer, and she is totally obsessed. Got her the Season 3 Eleven for her birthday, and we also got a deal on the Ghostbusters 4 pack. I kind of figured if she got into the figures and wanted more we would be way behind, but not really. No Steve? Max? Jonathan? Nancy? Billy? Seems like now would be the time to really push things out.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2019, 10:33 PM »
Steve was announced and even shown on the back of the card backs for some of the later figures, but he is totally MIA. There was also a sweet Dustin/Dart 2-pack that was shown off at one point but that seems to be in limbo too. That’s why I was so surprised to see the 2 new figures.

Trying to find out what’s going on with McF toys is virtually impossible I have found. Frustrating!