Author Topic: Acid Rain - by Ori Toy  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Acid Rain - by Ori Toy
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2015, 08:49 PM »

Guess who's in stock! :)  Click the image above, and buy one, because I guarantee you won't be disappointed in this quality piece of toy!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2015, 09:13 PM »
And like that, sold out...  Quad Eyes is out too (sand deco), so it looks like I'm waiting for new stock on both.

Got my first Laurel, but my 2nd will have to be on the back burner I suppose.  :-\

Glad Acid Rain's popular.  Glad people are seeing what quality toys they are, but damn I was gonna buy stuff next month.  >:(

Also see new figures...  Robotic soldiers, and a female soldier of some type from a new "squad"?  Hmmm
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #77 on: July 9, 2015, 06:16 PM »
Been watching AR's instagram as they're updating with pics from the show.

Looks like the Laurel "Worker" suit is due out late this year.  Merry Xmas to me! :P

And there's an aquatic Laurel with a kick ass diver bell type helmet on it.  It transforms into a vehicle too, not just acting as a suit, and actually becomes a submarine type vehicle.  It's beyond awesome looking.

Also new figures including a female of some kind named Sofi, an android soldier, and FINALLY the "Soil Ghosts" who remind me of the "bad" people out in the wastelands in Mad Max movies...  People affected by the pollution with defects and things.  Though their story seems to be much less them being bad, as being outcast and almost kind of sad.  I wish the guy who makes this series would get a comprehensive story and list of characters and things together.  It's kind of piecemeal right now.

Anyway, they also showed what appears to be a civilian version of the Flak Bike with a trailer, used as farm equipment before it is made into a weapon of war.

Insane what this line's doing...  The price may seem steep but it's worth it, especially if you're paying $8-$10 for 5POA Star Wars figures.  These will seem like a bargain.