Author Topic: (Not a) New $50 Multi-Pack at Wal-Mart  (Read 13257 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: (Not a) New $50 Multi-Pack at Wal-Mart
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2005, 05:21 PM »
Bastards. 

Oh well... it's not like I even like the 501st clone anyway.  Most customizers do a much better job with the #41 clone.

:P

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2005, 09:00 PM »
I just may make a custom myself, the way things are going.  I'm as likely to find a 501st as I am to win the lottery.  Plus, I haven't made a custom in  a while.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: New $50 Multi-Pack at Wal-Mart
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2005, 05:02 AM »
That would explain why all those figs were there along side the twins when I found them.  R4, though.  You'd think in a case like that they'd throw a 501st in or something.

You/I...  People with common sense in general, but this is Hasbro so they're gonna push Ki-Adi Mundi out there! :)  Not that he's a bad figure but I saw a number of him at TRU just the other day...  KM had a couple too. 

Shocktroopers and 501st Clones just didn't seem like a logical move I guess...  to Hasbro anyway.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Dhivael

• Youngling
  • Dark Lord of the Sith
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2005, 12:05 AM »
you know i was thinking about this. I dont recall ever hearing anything more about it, what it included, or if it was even released?
-Dhivael

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: New $50 Multi-Pack at Wal-Mart
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2005, 02:05 AM »
It looks like a reader has reported to RS that the "12 pack" is actually just a case/box with 3 of the Twins sets, and an assortment of 6 other ROTS figures, possibly in a stand up retail display box.  So it doesn't sound like it actually is a "multi pack" as was earlier suggested/reported.