Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Latest vintage acquisition

<< < (244/355) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: spiderpumpkin on October 11, 2012, 06:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: JediJman on October 11, 2012, 11:57 AM ---I scored a minty complete Twin Pod Cloud Car for $15 yesterday as well as a $15 Complete Hoth Ice Planet playset.  Some of the cardboard is worn, but the elevator to the AT-AT still works and it looks clean otherwise.  Not a bad haul...

--- End quote ---

Garage sale find, ebay?

--- End quote ---

Comic store find.  I went back again today and snagged a Death Star playset with all the stickers (but missing the attachment for the gun) and the Hoth Rebel Command Center for $40.  Cool to see some of these older cardboard sets.  I'll try to get some pictures up this weekend.

GrandMoffNick:

--- Quote from: JediJman on October 12, 2012, 11:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: spiderpumpkin on October 11, 2012, 06:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: JediJman on October 11, 2012, 11:57 AM ---I scored a minty complete Twin Pod Cloud Car for $15 yesterday as well as a $15 Complete Hoth Ice Planet playset.  Some of the cardboard is worn, but the elevator to the AT-AT still works and it looks clean otherwise.  Not a bad haul...

--- End quote ---

Garage sale find, ebay?

--- End quote ---

Comic store find.  I went back again today and snagged a Death Star playset with all the stickers (but missing the attachment for the gun) and the Hoth Rebel Command Center for $40.  Cool to see some of these older cardboard sets.  I'll try to get some pictures up this weekend.

--- End quote ---

What store?

bobafett14:
Snagged a vintage boxed AT-AT this weekend for $50.  I have a mint complete At-At, just needed a box, and didn't want to pay rediculous prices for one.

The At-At itslf was a bit beat only missing the 2 clear chin guns...discolored legs, and the corners were beat up, 1 side gun looked like a dog chewed it.  The box was in darn near perfect shape, however the one side flap was cut off, but taped back on (raher nicely) with clear tape.  It still displays well.

Not sure but I'll probably look to sell the At-At, just to try and make a few $ back on the purchase, and or break it down and sell for parts.

bobafett14:
Bought a lot...in it I managed to score a few more boxes (and instructions for some)..avg. about $15-$20per, all in just outstanding condition with the excepton being the POP cut out. (side note being some coloring on the DS space station...weird it's probably NM otherwise.

SW DS Space Station
ROTJ Ewok Villiage
ESB Turret and Probot playset
ESB Darth Vader Star Destroyer
ESB Millenium Falcon
ESB Slave I
ESB Dagobah playset

Not a steal, but a pretty darn good score I think.  I'll be picking up on Sat., so I'll save on S&H as well, which can be high due to the sizes of some of the boxes.

Jesse James:
And I believe I'm getting one of those off him too.  :)  Box for my original Ewok Playset my brother got for XMas one year that's now in my collection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version