Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Latest vintage acquisition

<< < (299/355) > >>

Dan:
That is really cool Jesse, I didn't even know they existed! I like the cute/obscure angle, and they didn't seem to have too much in the vintage days.

Darby:
I remember these at KMart right at the end when everything got blown out. I know we got some of the plush Ewoks along with some of the figures.

JesseVader08:
Thanks guys, I've been eyeing up these sets for quite a while and finally decided to jump in. 

JesseVader08:
I added a few great pieces to my collection this past weekend after attending a toy show in Victoria, BC.

First off, my Canadian Ewok Village.  Box is a bit beaten up, but the playset is complete.  I never thought I'd jump in on one of these!

I also found a boxed Laser Cannon and 3 minty Snowtroopers to add to my growing army.  I actually thought the Cannon was a Canadian box when I bought it at a vintage toy store, but when I got home I realized it was a Trilogo (or is it referred to as bilogo?).  I totally missed the presence of six languages (!).  I didn't expect to find a foreign box like this!

And finally, an ESB figure case, it'll display nicely with my CDN SW one.

JediJman:
Nice grabs Jesse!  Is the Canadian EV the same as the US one except for the box?  Those snowtroopers look right out of the shell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version