Author Topic: Sora from Kingdom hearts 2 need help  (Read 6743 times)

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
Sora from Kingdom hearts 2 need help
« on: December 1, 2005, 10:12 PM »
hey everyone i need help on this guy right here http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/ he is my fav video game char and all of u should check this game out if u like final fantasy and disney like pirates lion king and stuff like that
its a mix between tham it has charecters from ff and disney movies like cloud squall yuffie rikku and simba and so forth umm but                                                              ]

anyway i need piece suggestions for making him they do have one statueette of him and ill have to figure out if its 3 and 3/4 tall i may also wanna go 4 an a half inch. so i could get a goood head but apart from that need help with body
any suggestion

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Sora from Kingdom hearts 2 need help
« Reply #1 on: December 1, 2005, 10:16 PM »
He's got a really animated look to him... for a head I would suggest maybe this -

:P

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #2 on: December 1, 2005, 10:21 PM »
can i get a close up of his face? and i think im just going to take the statuette for his head and what do u think of using a microman body with softgoods clothes i dunno

oh and by the way wich keyblade do u think i should use from the original im definately making kingdom but i wanted to make some hard core ones just for looks i was thinking oblivion oathkeeper and ultima super long link fixed
« Last Edit: December 2, 2005, 09:51 AM by Jeff »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 2, 2005, 12:50 PM »
Smarty, I looked but couldn't find any close ups of the face.  It might work for you though, I would check ebay.  A microman body would probably be a good idea.  Very articulated.

Keyblade?  I saw the link, but I know nothing about this Kingdom Hearts stuff...

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #4 on: December 4, 2005, 08:03 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Sora-Riku-Kairi-Figure-3000-pcs-SET_W0QQitemZ5994282131QQcategoryZ19224QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
hre is the head i was thinking of using but now that i have a closer shot it looks to 1st gameish and  not close enough to the second theres a 2 year diference so i dunno what to do
« Last Edit: December 6, 2005, 07:47 PM by Smartypants1635 »

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 5, 2005, 11:26 PM »
I have no idea what your are talking about. Your grammer doesn't make sense. If your looking for fodder to make a kingdom hearts character, they did make Kingdom Hearts figures a few years ago. They weren't star wars size but you might be able to repaint them or turn them into a bust. Here is a picture from an ebay auction. Just type in "Kingdom Hearts figures".

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #6 on: December 6, 2005, 07:49 PM »
sorry phruby i was in a rush, i guess i should have waited to a later time,
if u click the link it has the same figures.
i dont want to make him hasbro scale but him at the size of 3 and 3/4 do u get what im doin like hes not going to be shorter than 3 and 3/4 so he wont be hasbro scale

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 6, 2005, 11:54 PM »
To me, this looks like a difficult custom - if you go an alternate route, maybe making him into a Jedi or something might be a little fun.  Just food for thought Smarty.   :)

« Last Edit: December 6, 2005, 11:55 PM by CHEWIE »

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #8 on: December 7, 2005, 08:53 PM »
i think it would be fun but ther universes are so different.  And im not worried about the dificulty, my aunt is a seamstress and she can make the soft goods for em inher free time she said shed be willing to help.
after that its finding a head and mkaing accesoriesso really its a joint effort between me and my aunt
In the second game ther is Tron u know the old game were u get sucked into a comp, weel sora gos to tron its a world and helps the charecter in his fight.
once i make a version of this ill cast his head in clear blue resin and make a clear blue body and add circuits itll be a fun on e to.

;D i found my head its the mer sora ehad form when he went to atlantica check tis link out
mer sora pic scroll down till u see little mermaid and sora if u compare the on dry gound sora and underwater sora the second is imensily superior
« Last Edit: December 7, 2005, 09:13 PM by Smartypants1635 »

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #9 on: December 8, 2005, 08:28 PM »
ok hi again um i recently found out that sora is a 5 and 1/2 inch figure.
 does microman make them in that size? ???
« Last Edit: December 8, 2005, 09:20 PM by Smartypants1635 »

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2005, 07:53 PM »
BUMP