Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike

<< < (2/5) > >>

chuckles:
I may have to pick up a GC now as well. I've been thinking about it ever since the new Zelda came out but this game might be the one to actually push me to buy it.

I too have heard of the rumored price drop of the 3 big systems but have no idea what they'll drop to or when. Just sometime possibly in the coming months is all I've heard.

Mikey D:
I've heard rumors that the price drop announcement could come at the upcoming E3 convention.

Scott:
I posted this in the E3 thread but...

Dude at TRU told me the PS2 went down $30 today, expect XBox to follow at $30 and Gamecube to drop around $20.  That makes most of those GC bundles at $130 total...too good to pass up!

Scott:
Thanks to reader Matt for the tip on this one...

http://cube.ign.com/articles/431/431711p1.html

1982 Star Wars Arcade game!

Jesse James:
I wonder WHO you have to preorder with to get the bonus disc?  I'm not able to figure that out, or if it's just with Lucasarts themselves?

That's good news though...  A nice lil extra that actually is WORTH something. :)  Kinda like all the bonus material that came with Bounty Hunter, but for those who want to pre-order early.

Between that now preoder that's a MUST, and F-Zero's newest installment coming out soon, I'm gonna be uber-broke from the gaming budget. :)  Happily of course, especially with the reviews both games are getting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version