Author Topic: Phalanxx's Customs - Updated 10/31 (Halloween Customs SW Style)  (Read 38581 times)

Offline kirk_dougall

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.generationxmodels.co.uk
Re: Phalanxx's Customs - Updated 08/14/06 (ARC Stormtrooper - New Pic)
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2006, 01:55 PM »
I really like this looks great. Have you considered maybe adding a very small bit of red to the helmet? perhaps paint the black line above the eyes red? Or just add a couple of little lines across the cheeks or head? I think that would really bring it together.
http://www.generationxmodels.co.uk
U.K Stockist of Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas and Kotobukiya.

Offline Phalanxx

• Jedi Initiate
  • I aim to misbehave
    • View Profile
    • Phalanxx Designs
Re: Phalanxx's Customs - Updated 08/14/06 (ARC Stormtrooper - New Pic)
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2006, 01:03 AM »
Over at Yakface.com, they had a challenge to create Order 66 survivors and here was my entry...  Jedi Knight Zaine Tarrak.

Parts List:
Head - G.I. Joe Saw Viper
Torso - ROTS Kit Fisto
Upper Legs - Ki Adi Mundi
Lower Arms & Legs - ROTS Clone Trooper

Zaine Tarrak was one of the few Jedi to survive the Emperor's order to destory the Jedi Knights.  Stationed out in the Outer Rims with a small contengient of clone troopers who tasked with shutting down a Seperatist droid factory.  When the order came in, the trooper were engaged in a heated battle with battle droids and could not comply with the order.  At the end of the battle, only Zaine and one badly injured clone trooper remained.  When the trooper attacked, Zaine was easily able to defend himself against the trooper.  After recieving the modified message from Obi-wan and Yoda, Zaine disappeared into the Outer Rim.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 01:05 AM by Phalanxx »
Visit www.phalanxxdesigns.com - Custom Figures and Cardbacks.

Offline Phalanxx

• Jedi Initiate
  • I aim to misbehave
    • View Profile
    • Phalanxx Designs
Re: Phalanxx's Customs - Updated 09/17/06 (Jedi Zaine Tarrak)
« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2006, 02:32 AM »
Over at CommandoCustoms.com, we had a group project for October to create some of Halloween's ghoulish creatures and the people who hunt there.  Here were my customs. 

--------------
Background:
Throughout the Sacul Galaxy, creatures of supernatural proportions are beginning to appear. These creatures have no remorse for the death that they have caused. They are consumed with an un-natural hunger for blood and flesh. A group of Jedi, Bounty Hunters, and Republic soldiers have joined forces to destroy these evil creatures before the entire galaxy is consumed.

Trius Nokdal
Bio: A fearless Jedi who became the default leader of what the people have dubbed the "Monster Squad," Trius has made it his personal mission to eradicate the evil creatures before they can kill any more people. Trius uses a double bladed lightsaber gauntlet as his primary weapon against these creatures.

Part List:
Torso - Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
Head - Jurassic Park 3 General
Armor - Clone Trooper (ROTS)
Lightsaber Gauntlet - G.I. Joe Wrist Communicator w/ lightsabers

Trius Nokdal

Trius Nokdal - Geared up

Hyku Eedo
A former Bounty Hunter, Kyku joined the "Monster Squad" after his family has killed by a blood sucking gungan. He vowed to revenge his family's death at all cost and doesn't matter who or what gets in his way. Although unstable at times, he is a valuable member of the "Monster Squad" and has one of the highest kill counts of the team.

Parts List:
Head - GTG Casted Head
Torso - Djas Puhr
Helmet - AT-TE Trooper
Armor - AT-RT Driver & Clone Wars Saesee Tiin
Weapons: MJ's Pulse Rifle & GTG Machette

Geared Up

Re-Animated (Zombie) Clone Trooper
Throughout the galaxy, the remains of clone troopers that died during the many battles of the Clone Wars have been put to rest and forgotten. But for some of these troopers death was just the beginning, they have awaken. Mere decaying shells of their former selves, their only thought is of the hungry.

Parts List:
Body - Army of Darkness Deadite figure
Armor - Misc Clone Wars Trooper Armor

Vampyric Ewok
On the forested moon of Endor, a small but deadly creature haunts the nights of the moon's inhabitants. Once a cute and cuddly ewok, this creature now hunts the ones he once knew. Known to the ewoks as the "Nak'tula," or winged demon, this creature is rarely ever seen and when it is, it’s only seen at night. Most often the only evidence that the creature has been around is the lifeless corpses that have been drained of all their blood.

Parts List:
Body - Chief Chirpa (SAGA)
Wings - Nemesis Enforcer (G.I. Joe)

Visit www.phalanxxdesigns.com - Custom Figures and Cardbacks.