Author Topic: Who were you in a past life?  (Read 2837 times)

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
Who were you in a past life?
« on: December 12, 2005, 03:58 PM »
Find out here.
My analysis was:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 1325.
Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Rather silly, but it's just for fun... :)
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Who were you in a past life?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 04:29 PM »
My diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 1200.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

*Reid tries to remember about his past life as an seamen*

Hehehe... seamen.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 04:31 PM by HunterofThePegs »

Offline hansolo_506

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 05:12 PM »
It's making us all women in our previous lives!

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 1025.
Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

I have done some research into my possible past existences. Have not heard of this Siberian woman in my research, but some of what they say rings true with possible earlier incarnations.

(hehehehe...you said seaman)
Don't curse in your signature.

-c.berry

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 05:21 PM »
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1961.
Your profession was that of a prostitute or filthy whore.

That explains the flashbacks... :'(

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 05:24 PM »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 1750.
Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

First male, booya.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 05:34 PM »
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-Center around the year 1450.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 05:39 PM »
Your past life diagnosis:
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 725.
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005, 06:26 PM »
 I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 1800.
Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
 Do you remember now?

Now that you mention it I do remember being a Pirate. :)
"This is the way."

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2005, 06:38 PM »
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1225.
Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.
 Do you remember now?

I don't remember at all....bummer...I guess I'll have to continue giving people hell instead of joy (must be because I am a woman this time around :-*).
Beth

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2005, 06:50 PM »
I forgot what mine was the first time, so I put it back in and got the same thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Italy around the year 575.
Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2005, 06:54 PM »
You were born somewhere long long ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
Your profession was that of a mechanic, but you later developed considerable skills as a warrior, pilot and eventual ruler of the galaxy.
You were very passionate but had a bit of a temper problem.
You should learn to respect your elders and loved ones, as they generally give good advice. Sometimes violence is not the answer. Beware of elderly men in dark robes. Respect every muppet that you know.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 06:55 PM by JoshEEE »
Got Clones?

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2005, 07:40 PM »
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Iran around the year 1725.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
 Do you remember now?

"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2005, 07:43 PM »
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 1750.
Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Same as Diddly's.  :P

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2005, 07:53 PM »
Wow, I guess I was either a monk or a lone gunman...  :P

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1075.
Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

"There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge."

Sounds like I was force-sensitive in a past life...  :D
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2005, 11:07 PM »
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1450.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

So, I was a lover, not a fighter. And not spiritual.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk