Collecting > Other Custom Figures (non Star Wars)

Resident Evil Diorama

(1/4) > >>

Joe:
I am makin a Resident evil diorama.(j's bar is in construction)I just have 3 questions : how would get a working light in there?J's bar has a few lights mounted on the wall and a few on the celing.What could I do to cover up the wires?   Also Do you guys thing for the floor and wall (it has a wooden floor) it would look good to print some hi res  prints of wood off of google?

Any ideas appreaciated.

CHEWIE:
Got any pics of what this is supposed to look like?

As for the floor, just regular wood might work very well for you.  On the lights, I've never done anything like that, so I'm not the person to go to... I'd say maybe talk to someone at your local hobby shop.

:P

Joe:
I'll have the pics up shortly but if ya' want em' now go to google and type in (in images) Resident evil J's Bar.Click the pic on the bottom that sasy j's bar lobby.(dont click full size image go to the site ,look for the pic and then click it from the site...much bigger.

ps. as for the floor ....I already started using foamcore and put the door and wall on so it might look a little "elevated"(ill have pics of the dio too up soon.)

Clone Hunter:
I added lights to my Clone Firebase. I discovered you can get LEDs at radio shack, just run the wires behind the walls, depending on scale used the wire should be in scale.

Joe:
O...led lights are red right?Do they come in normal white?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version