Without seeing what others have posted so as not to be influenced and based on the various waves that have threads in this section here's what figures I think should be re-packed. I'll also base it on 3-4 repacks per wave, assuming Hasbro does 2-3 new figures per wave. I'll also go on the premise that the only changes to figures will be paint ops...Battle of Naboo
* Ascenion Gun Padme - A nice nod for collectors who didn't get this surprisingly detailed figure at the end of the Ep1 line
* Sio Bibble - See A.G. Padme
* Security Battle Droid - So long as the plastic they use doesn't warp this figure from the POTJ, I'd like to pick up a few more. Perhaps even do color variants for BDs.Battle of Endor
* Teebo - Perhaps this can be a repainted Ewok to be a different one or it can be the same Ewok we know and er like?
* Chewbacca - The VOTC Chewbacca has the head sculpt from ROTJ so he fits in nicely here. It would be a great way to get this figure at the $5 pricepoint
* Emperor's Royal Guard - Technically we see this guy during the Battle of Endor scenes.
Repacked the ROTS guard with the staff from the AOTC guard and we have a winner.Battle of Hoth
* AT-AT Driver - Another figure that wasn't easy to obtain at the end of the POTF2-FF line and I think still fits into the line today.
* Snowtrooper - Unless they're planning on making a new one, they have to repack the Saga/OTC Snowtrooper.
* K-3PO - Always fun to have a droid re-released, especially since we can repaint him if we already have one. Battle of Geonosis
* Droid Factory Padme - This was a really good figure, was quite poseable and displays nicely.
* Geonosian Warrior - If you're going to have the Battle of Geonosis, it's best to have one of these guys in there, specifically the one that did NOT come with Massiff!
* Super Battle Droid - The one that came with the Deluxe Yoda should be used here, but again only if they use a stronger plastic so it doesn't get warped!
* SA Clonetrooper - Are you kidding me, if they don't re-release this guy it will be a travesty of justice of EPIC proportions!Battle of Death Star
(since this appears to be not specific toward either DS, I'll mix both together)
* VOTC Stormtrooper - See the SA Clonetrooper above. There is no longer a reason to use the CT Stormie when we have this guy.
* Admiral Motti - Can always use another specific Imperial Officer and it helps make this one available to those who didn't find him in the past.
* Imperial Officer - any of the head sculpts from POTJ/Saga, a definite army builder.
* CT Darth Vader - It's a nice representation of Vader on the first Death StarBattle of Tatooine
(I am guessing this is different from the Battle of Carkoon wave, but still not specific on a particular movie, especially with no battles taking place outside of ROTJ. But I'll go ahead and assume this is from ANH)
* VOTC Han Solo - See the VOTC Stormtrooper, no reason not to re-release him, screw the CT Han!
* Sandtrooper - Well this is happening based on the carded sample from Comic-con, but its worth re-mentioning
* C-3PO - Re-release the ROTS C-3PO with sand and dirt paint ops or hell even a clean one.
* Tusken Raider - Use the Saga 03 Tusken with or without the removable head optionBattle of Coruscant
(I'm guessing this is from ROTS, but perhaps it could encompass the ground battle seen at the end of the Clone Wars?)
* Jedi Pilot Obi-Wan - This ROTS figure is without a doubt the best Prequel Obi-Wan figure ever and deserves to be re-released whenever it is needed.
* Battle Damaged Destroyer Droid - This figure from the Ep.1 line should be re-released but using the plastic that was used in 99, not the one they've been using 02.
* SA Clonetrooper - At first I was having a hard time figuring out what to put here, but then I realized this was a no-brainer.
As you may have noticed I emphasized army builders and refrained from main characters as much as possible. I figure they'll be doing a lot of main characters as the "new" or "resculpted" figures in each wave, so it didn't seem necessary to me to mention main characters unless there was a perfect figure already out there such as the VOTC Han and ROTS Pilot Obi-Wan. Time will tell though how smart Hasbro is and how they utilize those great figures they do have as compared to some of the crappy figures they'll be likely to use as we saw in the OTC line.