Author Topic: He's back.....  (Read 9702 times)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
He's back.....
« on: December 23, 2005, 08:16 PM »
That loser Greenday is back at RS. He just started a spam thread in the customs. The kid is such a loser. He's really giving a bad name to the teen collector. I'm 14 and I can actually say a full sentence, and not swear in it either. Right now I'm trying to help him with PMs, but it doesn't seem like it's working.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: He's back.....
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 08:27 PM »
I saw that he's back... he's such a pathetic kid.

You're only 14?  Wow!  You sure do act a lot more like an adult, and your customizing is a million times better than I could have dreamed of being at your age.  It took me 10 years to get to where I am now, and I still have a lot of improvement ahead of me.  Wow, I never would have guessed your age!

:P

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 08:33 PM »
Yeah, he just tried to get me into a cuss-match, but I'm not sinking to his low. I did say he had Tourette's though, but he probably wouldn't even know what I'm talking about.

Yep, just 14. I've seen the other people here my age, like Greenday, but that's not the way I am. This isn't IM or school talk, you should actually talk in sentences and they have complete thoughts. Thanks for your customizing compliments, you really think so?

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 08:40 PM »
Yeah, I think your customizing skills are extraordinary!  And it makes your photonovels all the more spectacular I think.  They are already great, but at your age making something like that shows a lot of talent.

Smartypants is also 14 years old too I believe.  It's nice to see some younger but mature blood in the hobby.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 12:32 AM »
It's great to have you Darth Claus. I'm sure glad I'm missing the crap that is going on over at RS.  ;D
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2005, 02:14 AM »
I'm 14

Really Slothus? I too had suspected you were older. I've been here at JD since I was 13 (16 now, for reference sake) and I've got to say, when I was 14 my photonovels were nowhere near as entertaining as yours!
Of course, I'm not the only one; I'm pretty sure Travis (Diddly) was 14 or so when he joined this site. Same with Tyler (Newman), although he regrettably swore off Star Wars Collecting in favor of becoming a lowly member of the Saukville proletariate.   ;) (I'm sure he'll appreciate that statement too!)

Anyway, Greenday is certainly bad news. Now obviously, I cannot totally denounce spamming/trolling RS since it is something I used to enjoy doing on particuarly boring summer nights, but man is that kid annoying. Not even in the classic way of Master Cheif/JangoPesic.  :P
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2005, 02:19 AM »
I'm feeling really damn old right now!  But Phruby is older than me.   ;D

I think that you were referring to Darth Nirvana, not Slothus - I think he's a bit older.

And thank the Lord that Greenday can't come back here.  I don't know how he keeps getting around his ban at RS.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2005, 11:45 AM »
Yes my son, I've got one foot in the grave but I don't think I'm the oldest one around here. As I remember, Glassman is about my age.

I've been wondering how greenday keeps getting back in over at RS. I know Dan trys to keep him out. How do the mods around here keep him out? I know I have a dynamic IP so everytime I turn on my computer I get a different IP address. Maybe that is how he gets back in all the time. I think around here we don't pay attention to his crap so its no fun for him.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Darth Tedious

• Youngling
  • Who's scruffy lookin'?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2005, 12:03 PM »
I have followed the Green Day threads but have never bothered to respond to anything. What confuses me is why everyone gives him the time of day.

I mean if he's an idiot and pathetic, what does that make those who spend their time and energy talking to him?

If people are serious about getting him off the boards, then why not try - I don't know - ignoring him!

The other members on RS have turned this loser into a legend! This is the truly pathetic part of this whole thing IMO.  ::)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2005, 12:12 PM »
I think that you were referring to Darth Nirvana, not Slothus - I think he's a bit older.

Gah! You're right, my apologies for the mix up.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline magillafett

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2005, 01:32 PM »
Yeah, I'm 14 aswell, but I usually don't like to reveal my age, less people associate me with Greenday.

Offline Joe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2005, 05:36 PM »
11  and as long as people don't think of me as a future greenday i'll be just fine.(though I could use an extra million.) I've tried to help him over pm here and at ffurg........he called me a loser.
Cheers!

- Joe

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2005, 06:33 PM »
No way man, I thought I was the only kid customizer on this board, besides diddly and starkid (hes only 8)who has now started posting.
It's so awesome to see that im not so weird after all. :D
I've tried to help him over pm here and at ffurg........he called me a loser.
Dude he called me that and every other word in the book, don't worry 'bout him
hopefully( hope I spelled that right) he'll get it straight

Merry Christmas everyone.( yes, I did say Christmas I'm not politicaly correct  :P)

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2005, 06:36 PM »
11? Wow! I would've thought you were older too. Oh, believe me, I've tried to help him over PM but he's called me a LOT worse than a loser...I wasn't swearing at him but I did say he had no life and no friends and he probably had Tourette's syndrome, and he told me to "f--- off 'qeer-bit'" He can't spell for jack.

*Starkid500's only 8?! Are you even allowed to join at that age? Yeah, Greenday's a pretty vulgar person...Any person that has to swear all the time must be pretty stupid to not know any other intelligible words to put in a sentence, if he could...SP how old are you?

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2005, 06:38 PM »
Yes i'm getting up there phruby,  getting older every second...Doh, there i go again!  And again!