Author Topic: Missing in Action  (Read 6790 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Missing in Action
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2005, 02:29 AM »
Well, I'm back on a regular basis now. I had a lot of personal issues come up all at once (nothing serious, just time consuming) plus my day job, and my freelance gig as well with three of the titles I write getting pushed up a month and needing to be done before the holidays. Add that to all the holiday prep, and I had ZERO time of energy to surf the net.

The good news is I'm almost done setting up my new garage workshop, so I should be back in the casting/customs business in force throughout the coming year.

Oh, and whoever was looking for Halo 2 Banshees, Toyrocket (a sponsor on this site) has them fairly cheap last time I checked.

Looking forward to seeing all the great stuff I missed over the last month!

-DD

DD - We got along with some extra hard work, but it will be a much smoother place with you back for your tips, pats on the back, and excellent work you do.  Glad things are getting a little less hectic for you.   ;)

:P

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2005, 02:30 AM »
Bout time...   :-X  Seriously though, was missing the updates there.  Sucks when life gets in the way of important stuff.  
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2005, 02:36 AM »
Hopefully we will start hearing from Owen again soon, I do still email a lot with him - he's got some really cool projects he's working on.

And I finally chatted with Dimetrodon today too for a bit through AIM.  Was nice to catch up a bit.

I saw that Camnron is back for a bit, so hopefully he'll remember to stop by and update us on how he's doing.  And of course we're starting to reactivate our friend Darth Ennis too.   :)

:P

Offline darth_ripley

• Jedi Initiate
  • i'm the monster's mother...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2005, 01:19 PM »
good to see you back DD -- i really missed not seeing any updates from you. you'll have to check out how my chestburster came out, the Scarlett head worked out great, thanks again for that  :)

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2005, 02:23 PM »
Thanks guys! It's great to be back, I can't wait to start posting stuff again!

I have to say, of all the things in my life that got put on hold in the last month, visiting this forum was probably the hardest. It's a testament to all of the friends I've made here and the great work you do that being away for awhile had me jonesing for my customs fix!

-DD

Back from the dead!!!