Author Topic: Boussh's weapon  (Read 5476 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Boussh's weapon
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 09:23 AM »
I'm kind of embarrased to mention this, but because of this thread, which I had ignored until yesterday, I had a very vivid dream last night of Boushh using the weapon as both a sniper rifle and a cattle prod on Chewie. Amazing what gets into your sub-conscience thoughts. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 09:28 AM »
It's ok.  The night I saw the 12 inch Kit Fisto on line from SS a live Kit Fisto appeared in my dreams.  It turns out that Kit Fisto (in my dream) sells magazines door to door.  That's because someone came to our door about an hour and a half before my bedtime wanting me to buy magazines for disadvantage kids.  Of course you really can't turn down Kit with that winning smile of his.

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 05:01 PM »
It would be funny if Kit were selling magazine subscriptions and he would open the his briefcase to get the paperwork and  the case would be filled with water and flopping fish.

Speaking of odd SW dreams, years ago I had a dream that I got a blood transfusion from Chewbacca.
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2006, 05:29 PM »
It would be funny if Kit were selling magazine subscriptions and he would open the his briefcase to get the paperwork and  the case would be filled with water and flopping fish.

Speaking of odd SW dreams, years ago I had a dream that I got a blood transfusion from Chewbacca.

That would be great, and he could act all nervous and try to keep the fish and water from pouring out, all the while apologizing profusely.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Clone Hunter

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Cybertronian Artifacts
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2006, 12:22 AM »
Well it helps that the vintage Boush "weapo" has a handle, seen here:

My trade thread: http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=10408.0
Email is your best bet to contact me.