- Yep, the Dr. Doom cape is so awesome. I am working on doing something with the leftover body too... might be interesting. Ryan
- You're right, the cape is kinda pre-posed... but I've lost most of my love for soft goods other than Vader's cape and the Dooku one... a Dooku cape might work too for him. And Talon's discovery on this method should open up a whole new customizing world for us!Lando
- The boil-pop method worked extremely well and was easy on this one. Very simple actually... Glassman
- One of the reasons I usually make fan fic stuff without reference shots is probably my inability to make things look exactly like I want them to... this one was one of the few lately that I used any reference material for. It's not completely accurate of course, but I do like it.Dimetrodon
- Thanks buddy... and when you do get around to reading the latest photonovels, I'd love to hear your input.Smarty
- In order to get the pegs to fit, I did find it necessary to drill a little in the holes to make them slightly deeper and wider (but not much at all). Just be careful and use a small drill bit if you try it.Jeff
- No problem - check out your local TRU - it seems to be the only place that is getting in a 3-3/4" line of Marvel figures - they are pretty new. Very detailed stuff. They are kinda pricey though at $7.99 each.
Here's a pic of the Doom figure -