Author Topic: CHEWIE's customs updated 06.22.2012  (Read 474058 times)

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
Re: CHEWIE's CUSTOMS - updated Wednesday 03.01.06
« Reply #1860 on: March 1, 2006, 01:15 PM »
Great set of figures chewie.

Add some lenght to the neck on the twilek and she'd be perfect. I am really liking that annika figure more and more.

Commented on RC in the group thread.

Rykofs wife.... Man o man she remids me of Tricia Helfer

Battelstar Galactica's #6 Cylon.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: March 1, 2006, 01:23 PM »
I never though that she looks like 6. Maybe its time for a BG figure of 6 in one of her sexy dresses.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
« Reply #1862 on: March 1, 2006, 02:56 PM »
Or nude!!

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: March 1, 2006, 08:25 PM »
Great Update Chewie as always!

Roron Corobb> Great Parts Mix. That  Pablo Jill Body really lends itself well to this Custom. Your Paint aps. are Perfect as usual and Far exceed anything Hasbro Does. Although, I do think maybe a Soft goods Cloak Might have made this Custom Just a liitle bit richer, it is the Best Live Action Custom of this Character I,ve seen to Date.

Yarael Poof> Another Great Parts Mix. Paint Aps=See Above.
I would have never have thought of using Kitik Keed'kak's Legs for this Custom, Thanks for the Inspiration

Jenesa> Wow, You've made a Twi'leck Palm Beacher, Complete With Collagen Infused Lips, Silicon Breast, And a Scrunched Little Neck from a Shrunken Spine Because the Rest of her Body is about 50 Years older than her Upgrades. We see these Alot down here in South Florida only their Usally not Blue and have Hair instead of Leku (Not Sure if I spelled that one Right). This one need just  a little more Work. If you lengthen the Neck and tone down the Lips it'd go a long ways from an OK Custom to a Great Customk.

Alyssa Enloe> Showing a little Skin there, Would Rykrof Approve? This is a Great Version of this Character. You've used some of the Best Female Fodder out there on this One. That Padme Body is the Best Female Body Base in the intire Star Wars Line I wish I would have picked up a couple mor when they were available but I was Not doing many female Customs Then. The Bombstrike Head is the Prettiest 3 3/4 Scale Female Head I've seen. I picked up some of these at Big Lots a couple of days ago and will be making a couple of Female Customs with Bombstrikes head and Body. I don't know how Kinky a Guys Rykrof is But I've got a Custom Comming Up that will surely turn some heads in the Rykrof Enloe House-hold.

Keep up the Great Work!

Fritzkrieg

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: March 2, 2006, 01:52 AM »
Thanks on all the feedback Fritzkrieg - I reworked Jenesa's neck a bit, how does it look now?

:P

Offline In Rem

• Jedi Initiate
  • Objection!
    • View Profile
    • Hobbygeek.com
Re: CHEWIE's CUSTOMS - updated Thursday 03.02.06
« Reply #1865 on: March 2, 2006, 10:00 AM »
Muuuuuch better on Janesa. She still looks like she's built like a Barbie doll, but that really works for the species. Any chance we can see her alongside some of her Hasbro-created sisters so we can get a sense of scale?

This is a great use of the fodder, man. Another example of just how creative you are when it comes to parts matching.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: March 2, 2006, 10:08 AM »
Yah, that does look better. She looks thinner now. Before she kind of reminded me of one of Lucas's daughters.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: March 2, 2006, 10:08 AM »
I think she looks much better this way.  Nice improvement.  Maybe some aliens like their women big -in more ways than one  ;)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: March 2, 2006, 10:09 AM »
Thanks guys, as for a scale pic I'll try and do that soon.

But... I could have a major problem.  This morning I tried to get online from my home computer - and realized my computer was off - the monitor was on, and the green light on the hard drive was on, and the monitor said something to the effect of "Monitor is working fine" or whatever, but no power on the hard drive.  So I checked all the cables several times, tried pressing the on/off button on the hard drive several times, etc. - but nothing would work.  Then I turned on and off the power strip probably 5-6 times, and each time no power would go to the hard drive, so my computer won't even start up.  And the D:// drive won't even open... Any idea what the problem might be?  Is my computer completely shot?  It's only 3 years old...

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: March 2, 2006, 10:41 AM »

But... I could have a major problem.  This morning I tried to get online from my home computer - and realized my computer was off - the monitor was on, and the green light on the hard drive was on, and the monitor said something to the effect of "Monitor is working fine" or whatever, but no power on the hard drive.  So I checked all the cables several times, tried pressing the on/off button on the hard drive several times, etc. - but nothing would work.  Then I turned on and off the power strip probably 5-6 times, and each time no power would go to the hard drive, so my computer won't even start up.  And the D:// drive won't even open... Any idea what the problem might be?  Is my computer completely shot?  It's only 3 years old...

Uh oh.... I'd get it an electrical labotamy - basically unplug everthing and let it sit for while.  Reconnect it and try powering back on.  It sounds like the PC isn't getting any power, maybe the power supply is bad??  However, its just a guess.  I'm no PC technician.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: March 2, 2006, 11:07 AM »
Thanks Brent.  I think it might be the power supply... I'm so aggravated right now.

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
« Reply #1871 on: March 2, 2006, 11:44 AM »
Now she's perfect chewie. 

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: March 2, 2006, 11:47 AM »
If Chewie is out of a computer, image how many custom back logs he'll update for us when it starts working. 

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
  • NO! This one goes here; and that one goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: March 2, 2006, 11:58 AM »
What is this Annika Figure??  looks good converted to an SW theme.  As always very good paint apps chewie
This is my avatar. Talon Karrde

Offline Quazar

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: March 2, 2006, 10:13 PM »
AWESOME, Chewie!!!

The new version KICKS ASS.

I think Annika's proportions are just a biiiit over the top, but I'm still getting one (or two...or three...)

Love this custom, hope she appears in Rykrof....
Sith Lords Are Our Speciality