Author Topic: CHEWIE's customs updated 06.22.2012  (Read 474636 times)

Offline RollaJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • Twisted by the Dark Side
    • View Profile
    • Coreplanets.com
Re: CHEWIE's CUSTOMS - 04.07.06 and with an announcement! :-)
« Reply #2070 on: April 7, 2006, 11:17 AM »
very cool chewie!  I love seeing redos.  You ougtta link each with their original pic so we can see a comparison.
W W W . C O R E P L A N E T S . C O M
www.coreplanets.com
Missouri and Kansas Star Wars Fan Site

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: April 7, 2006, 04:44 PM »
I apparantly missed a lot over the last couple of days. ??? What the hell happened?

BTW as far as the Rykroff Enloe Special Editions I"m all for it. Just promise me Rykroff will always shoot first. ;D

Offline Ruprecht

• Jedi Initiate
  • Yes I did say it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: April 7, 2006, 05:19 PM »
I'm in the same boat as you, Ennis.  Then again I'm confused the majority of the time....

Nice redo on that Rykrof, btw.  I like, I like...

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: April 7, 2006, 09:04 PM »
Thanks guys for the props to redo those earlier ones.  I just found out though that I have some unexpected family stuff this weekend so I probably won't be able to do much on the series like I had hoped.  No storyline changes are planned at all, just upgrading them a bit, and with some new customs to put in there too.  And I'm glad that the "new" Rykrof seems to look ok too.   :)

Darth_Ennis and Ruprecht , be glad you missed the earlier stuff... it was something that never should have started in the first place.

:)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: CHEWIE's CUSTOMS - Updated 04.07.06
« Reply #2074 on: April 8, 2006, 04:28 PM »
I still have not received these figures yet... paid for them 3 weeks ago... haven't heard back from seller....

:-\

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: April 8, 2006, 04:51 PM »
That's not good, especially when you paid 100+ bucks for it. Hope you get it though.

I'm sorry about what happened with the Rykrof title thing, that was rude of the one person.

The redone pics look cool, too.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #2076 on: April 8, 2006, 07:46 PM »
Chewie, when do you think that you will start shooting the RE special editions?

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: April 8, 2006, 11:58 PM »
Wow! I'm out of it for a Little While...

Man What's Up with that Guy Harping on Your Photo Novels? Anyone who's ever tried  to Make One of These Knows How Much Work Goes into them.  This WMB Character has no Cred in My book. And Talk about Kicking Someone when their Down! I Love My dogs and Would Feel Like I'd Lost a Son if One of them Had Past away.
Spaz & Stitch

I Could never Imagine Being So Nasty to Someone about lossing a Member of their Family. I'm very Sorry for your Loss.

I'm Also Sorry I have Not Been able to Post on your Thread Lately. 15Hr Days have Really Burned me  Out, and I'm still recovering From My Business Trip.

Lets Get back to Business:

Hover Tank 2.0> Great Fan Fic Vehicle. All the Little Gadgets You've Glued On Really Gives it a Star Wars Feel but I think A Few Insignia Red Markings and Republic Emblems Would give it that GAR Look that it's missing.

Revising the early Rykroff Episodes> Watch out for Backlash From the Purist, Rember What Hapen When Greedo Shot First ;) The New Rykroff Uniform Looks Much More Original than The Head Swap of the Early Episodes, But Does That Meen That All the Republic Officers From Those Episodes Will Need a costume change?

Junk Droids> Good Background Filler, But Honestly The One on the Right Looks Pretty Much Like a Fish Bowl on a Crate.Sorry

Urban Trooper> A Perfect Addition to the Clone Legions

JEDI MASTER ROULIS TELLSTEN> The Funny Thing About this Custom is That, The Way You Painted His Face, It makes Him Look Like Barf "John Candies Character" From "Space Balls"
RIP

Your an Outstanding Memeber of this Community and One of the Reasons I Enjoy These Boards So, Much. Keep Up the Great Work,
Fritzkrieg

Fritzkrieg

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: April 9, 2006, 12:06 AM »
He does look like Barf. What a great character. Ok, somebody needs to make Barf from Spaceballs! I smell a future group project. Well, maybe not.

What sweet puppies you have there Fritzkrieg.

Chewie, where did you get the walker?  I love that effect you did on the emporer hologram.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: April 9, 2006, 01:29 PM »
Guys, there's no need to apologize to me for what someone said about my stuff.  I've probably been fortunate that it was the first time someone went off on me.  According to him there are others out there on this site who really don't like me, so that is interesting.  Whether it's true or not, I really don't care because I know that whereever you go, you're going to find a fair share of _________ people out there.  I used to think that this site didn't have any people like that, but now I realize it does.  It's just the way it is... still the best forums out there but no place will ever be perfect.

Nirvana - On the BBI figures, I'll give it another week... if it goes one full month though, I'm going to get aggravated.  The seller is ignoring my messages but has been active on ebay since then.

V - I started on the first one this weekend.  It's almost done!  I don't know when I'll show it yet, I might wait until I have another one done and then do the "official" announcement for the title of the series.

Fritzkrieg - 15 hours days, man those are awful.  I used to have those all the time until about 2 years ago, but still have a few every now and then.  I have at least two 12 hour work days every week lately though.  Cute dogs by the way, it really is hard when you lose a pet like you said.  Thanks on the customs and that commtech chip with the bubble was made in 1999 - ha ha!  Just now showing it.  It was one of my very early customs.  It's just been sitting on a shelf for years.  The Jedi really does look like Barf from Spaceballs, I never thought of that!

Phruby - That AT-TE Walker is the one that Coeli made - he sent me a CD about a year ago with some great pics of it.  I used it in some earlier photonovels but that is probably the best I've been able to make it look (my fault for my crappy photo skills). 

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: April 9, 2006, 06:39 PM »
Ok... not sure when the redo of Crisis on Abridon will be up, but here are a couple of preview pics of the original story.

I think that someone asked about if Rykrof's uniform would be changed, then would other ones change too for other officers?  Yes, for Tylin Gere it will change.  Been working on a lot of new customs for these redos as well.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: April 10, 2006, 12:58 AM »
And now here's a customizing update.

Abridon Survivor, Ran Ceyh

head - EPI Naboo Guard
torso - POTC Myo
arms - POTC Myo
legs - POTC Myo
gloves - Xtreme Detail figure

Republic Fleet Troopers

head - SAGA Rebel Fleet Troopers
torso - ROTS Count Dooku
arms - ROTS Count Dooku
legs - OTC General Madine
gloves - SAGA2 AT-AT Driver

Republic Peace Officers, Rykrof Enloe and Tylin Gere

heads - SAGA Endor Rebel, POTJ Boshek
torso - OTC General Madine
arms - SAGA Lt. Faytonni
legs - SAGA Lt. Faytonni
gloves - OTC General Madine

Imperial Assault Pilots

head - SAGA2 AT-AT Driver
rest - ROTS Clone Pilot

« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 01:39 AM by CHEWIE »

Offline blaster_e11

• Jedi Initiate
  • Charming to the last
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Re: CHEWIE's CUSTOMS - Updated Monday 04.10.06
« Reply #2082 on: April 10, 2006, 06:22 AM »
i just love the way you swap and mix parts to make new characters or uniforms chewie

it's always a pleasure to try and find which part you used

"Wars don't make one great"

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: April 10, 2006, 11:50 AM »
Something about the fleet troopers bothers me, I don't know if it's the use of the earthen color scheme or what, but they seem off. Perhaps try something with a little more of a Marine look to them?

Something like this perhaps?
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: April 10, 2006, 11:53 AM »
Wow Vator, those are wicked designs!  Way more complex than anything I could probably actually do, but they are great!  Especially the one on the right (looks almost like a Jedi Council floor desing on his helmet). 

I already included these guys in some shots for the reshoot of Crisis on Abridon, but might eventually make alternate versions like the one on the right.  Thanks for that inspiration!