Yeah - we have so much going on right now with our first little one expecting to be here in about 4 weeks.
Here's a quick roundup at what I've had going on lately -
- I've gotten my basement finished (mostly done by my father in law)
- Got new carpet installed
- I've moved my entire collection from the baby room to the basement - TASK FROM HELL
- I've gotten the baby room 90% finished WITH some furniture in there and assembled
- I've contributed a lot to the Ultimate Group Project
- Tried to keep gathering news for the front page at Yakface
- Continued to run Yakfinities
- I've continued to work close to 50 hours per week with my "real job"
Somehow, during all of the Star Wars involvement, I've managed to keep my wife somewhat happy.... The ONLY thing that I've really sacrificed so far is the photonovels, which I am going to do my damn best to pick up on. She's pretty adament about getting a lot more other things taken care of - and to be honest, each PN takes up about 30-40 hours of my time - time I really don't have these days. If not so much was going on with other stuff, I'd have gotten two up in the last month I think because once I start one, I work on it to the point where I only get a few hours of sleep each night until it's done.
The baby is due in 4 weeks now, so we'll see just how much customizing and photonovels I get done after he is here. I really am afraid that the updates are going to start becoming much more sporadic.
Sorry for sounding like I'm whining, just sometimes the hobby takes a lot out of me. But I do love it with a passion, it's just getting difficult to keep up now that my personal life is changing and is going to continue to. For years, I've tried with all my heart to contribute to the hobby the only way I know how, and I'm afraid those days are going to be ending with a slow bleed, as I might find my new "hobby" to be wanting to be a parent.
Hope that answers the "wife issue."