Author Topic: Monthly Customizing Challenge - Months 9-10 - DIORAMAS/PLAYSETS  (Read 31618 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Monthly Customizing Challenge - Months 9-10 - DIORAMAS/PLAYSETS
« Reply #90 on: March 3, 2006, 09:37 AM »
Chewie, first let me start by saying that I'm so glad you came over here. You've done wonders to the custom community.

As for the Diaromas, there's some fantasitc stuff. Jaybird, your set peice is amazing. It's like the movie set to figures. Chewie, blue foam core? That's cool. Ty, that's just a cool set.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 3, 2006, 09:57 AM »
Thanks Anton, that's very nice of you.  I have worked hard to try and get more members in this section and it's a lot of other people too (including the staff) that have helped a lot, like Darth Delicious, Sith Lord Chaos, Phruby, Gregorbian, Hemble, Darth Nirvana, and many others.  I'm just happy to be part of it.   :)

:P

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 3, 2006, 10:28 PM »
I was suprised to see that there were only 4 entries in this month. I thought more people were doing it. Anyways, that was a good challenge, and everyone that made one did an awesome job on them. I commend you.
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #93 on: March 4, 2006, 12:13 AM »
Well only 4 our complete so far. I hopefully should be done by the end of the weekend. And I think Jay was almost done with his. It'll be updated here shortly. ;)
"This is the way."