Author Topic: Group Project X - Clone Wars TV series  (Read 45273 times)

Offline RichardTheBloody

• Jedi Initiate
  • I find your lack of pants...disturbing...
    • View Profile
Re: Group Project X - Clone Wars TV series
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2006, 03:43 PM »
everyone's entries look great! i really like your Roron BrentS and Johnboy's Padme Snowbunny is breathtaking!

i'm afraid i'm like Glassman on waiting till the last minute....but no more football season may get me doing more projects too.

my plans have changed as usual...having to get a new heat & a/c unit put a big crimp into my customizing budget, so i'm working a project with parts i already have laying around here...look for a 12" Obi-Wan in Clone Armor from me complete with soft goods robe instead of a Roron for now.

Don't feel too bad darth_ripley. Making do with what ya have on hand is, for me, the ONLY way to customize LOL. I got a Hoth Luke/Wampa 12 in Set on the weekend, and i've already made a jedi Luke using Count Dooku's uniform LOL... Now...how to convert a 12 inch more or less Stuffed toy wampa into a Foul Moudama with a minimum of fuss <evil grin>

Offline darth_ripley

• Jedi Initiate
  • i'm the monster's mother...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2006, 05:39 PM »
nice idea for the wampa to become a Foul Moudama...i may have to steal that one myself  8)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 2, 2006, 06:50 PM »
Here's a Clone I've been working on...he isn't finished, but even without the details I want on him, he looks ok.

Offline darth_ripley

• Jedi Initiate
  • i'm the monster's mother...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 3, 2006, 01:47 PM »
uhmmmm.....that looks nice, but in this group project, we weren't doing any clones....

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 3, 2006, 07:34 PM »

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 6, 2006, 10:09 AM »
But thanks for playing...
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 6, 2006, 11:17 AM »
I was hoping to have my Snowbunny Padme WIP posted today. BUt as usual, Photobucket is having issues so Im going to have to wait till tomorrow. Has anyone else been having problems like this?

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 6, 2006, 02:19 PM »
Try imageshack
I remember my dream now.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 6, 2006, 11:37 PM »
My photobucket is working. Here is my work in progress picture of my Snowbunny Padme. I'm working on the holster right now. I'm shaving it off a potf2 rebel fleet trooper leg. It's just about the right size for this figure.

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
« Reply #99 on: February 7, 2006, 11:53 AM »
She's looking very good Phruby, I would add some to the top of her head. It looks like it wasnt built up enough when the hair piece was removed.
Everything elese looks great. I'm glad you change the arm. The figure would have been to static if you didnt.

Great work so far.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 7, 2006, 01:29 PM »
Apparantly it wasnt Photobucket that had issues it was the computer that I was using. Library computers are hit and miss sometimes. ::)

But anyway Heres my Snowbunny Padme WIP.

Ive still got some painting detail to do, and I still have no idea what to do for her cloak.

I made her from a Slave girl Leia body with a E I padme head. Due to an unfortunate dremmeling accident she needed reconstructive breast surgery. I assure you that I am not a pervert, but the breasts may have come out a little larger because of it. I also dremmeled the head and used sculpy for the cowl.
Im not entirely happy with the paint job, I may go over it again.

Suggestions? Comments?

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 7, 2006, 02:47 PM »
You guys are putting me to shame!  Not only with your quick updates, but the quality as well.

Ennis - That's a great start, I never would have thought to use that Leia as a base figure!

Phruby - I'm not a fan of animated styles, but that does look fantastic.  Very curvy/sexy, just like I like to think of Natalie Portman.

:P

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 7, 2006, 05:57 PM »
Very cool Darth_Ennis. You did a better job on the cowl than I did. The fur on the arms and legs looks good. The paint seems a little rough though but you'll fix that.

I'm planning on sculpting a hood in the up position so that will fix the flatness of the head. Hopefullly I can find a piece of white cloth. If not, I'll make a plastic cape using the method Glassman talked about a year ago using rubber cement.

Do you remember that cape making method Greg?

I've added the holster and pouch. The belt is made from masking tape. The belt hugs her hips kind of like the Tonnika sister's belts.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 8, 2006, 01:05 PM »
Well, I'm going to have to get in gear on Padme, I have been unable to find the parts I need.  I had to pay $20.00 for the Leia body for a Tonnika sister, and don't want to spend that much again. There is a chance I'm not going to be able to make the Padme.

So, last evening I began working on a new Mace Windu for this... it's going really well so far, and I think it might be the best custom Jedi I've made.

:P

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 8, 2006, 09:37 PM »
Here is my update on Snowbunny Padme. The holster, belt and pouch are new. I'll be adding the hood later this week.