Author Topic: Marcus Vick: Mind-numbing imbecile  (Read 3390 times)

Offline Ithorian Clergy

• Jedi Initiate
  • Straight up rocket scientist
    • View Profile
Marcus Vick: Mind-numbing imbecile
« on: January 9, 2006, 07:08 PM »
Well, the verdict is in.  Marcus Vick is about the biggest moron ever.  Not only did the accumulation of several legal problems, driving with a suspended license, and stomping that NCAAF player's arm during the bowl get him thrown off the football team, now check THIS out!  The idiot has now pulled a gun on 3 people in a parking lot!

Holy crap.

Former Tech quarterback Vick arrested on firearms charges

By KRISTEN GELINEAU, Associated Press Writer
January 9, 2006

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, booted from the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

Vick surrendered at the Suffolk magistrate's office after three warrants were issued for his arrest Sunday, Magistrate Lisa Noel said.

ADVERTISEMENT

The 21-year-old Vick was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond.

Police said the parents of a 17-year-old boy reported that Vick pointed a weapon at their son and two others during an altercation at a McDonald's in Suffolk, a southeastern Virginia city where Vick's mother lives, Sunday night.

If convicted of all three counts, Vick could be sentenced to up to three years in jail and a $7,500 fine, police spokeswoman Lt. Debbie George said in a statement.

On Friday, Virginia Tech kicked Vick off the team, citing the cumulative effects of numerous legal problems and his unsportsmanlike conduct in the Gator Bowl, where he was caught on tape stomping on the left calf of Louisville All-American Elvis Dumervil.

He also received a speeding ticket and a ticket for driving on a suspended license in Hampton on Dec. 17 while under a "zero tolerance" policy from Virginia Tech.

« Last Edit: January 9, 2006, 07:09 PM by Ithorian Clergy »
If you vote for me all of your wildest dreams will come true.  Thank you.

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
Re: Marcus Vick: Mind-numbing imbecile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 11:18 AM »
The only reason he is even talked about is because of his last name.  He is a below-average college QB.  Should be working at your local grocery store within the next three years.
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 12:34 PM »
The only reason he is even talked about is because of his last name.  He is a below-average college QB.  Should be working at your local grocery store within the next three years.

Or he'll be in prison.  I'm betting on the latter.
 ;)

Offline john todd

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm the llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 05:14 PM »
i think he is a well above average college quarterback who will probably be working in a grocery store or a prison laundry within the year.

even if he was the next ryan leaf he probably would have gotten drafted and been able to steal a couple million from some team, but he is just too damn stupid to keep his act together for just a couple of years so he can cash in.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 05:54 PM »
Yeah, the local paper had a little blurb on him the other day.  His rap sheet is impressive...as a hoodlum. 

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 10:22 AM »
i think he is a well above average college quarterback who will probably be working in a grocery store or a prison laundry within the year.

;D  Now that's funny!

But I change my mind about my original post:  We would still be talking about this guy even if his name wasn't Vick.  But none of us would know he was a football player, only a criminal!  Any crime he hasn't committed yet? ???
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 10:24 AM by S_A_Longhorn »
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 10:32 AM »
It's amazing that there could be a bigger idiot than Mike Vick - but lo and behold, there he is.

Thanks Marcus.

Offline GeneralBelIblis

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 11:59 AM »
and here i was hoping that he would end up better than mickael, wow was i wrong. he cant even get into the draft before he does something stupid. again.