Author Topic: Tooth.....hurt....dangling...help!  (Read 4233 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Tooth.....hurt....dangling...help!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 12:19 PM »
What?....It will just help him to sleep it off.... sheesh ;)

Offline Joe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 07:14 PM »
forcebley making parents give you money for a tooth.....fun......easy 15$.....2 figures...........so wheres the beer again?
Cheers!

- Joe

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 08:15 PM »
forcebley making parents give you money for a tooth.....fun......easy 15$.....2 figures...........so wheres the beer again?

$15! :o Back in my day, we got $1, and we liked it! We also had to walk a mile barefoot uphill both ways to get the dollar. Built character.

It'd take a couple of beers to numb it. Two words: Jack Daniel's.
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Joe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 09:44 PM »
Well the dentist went nuts today and gave me 6 needles and took out 2 teeth!(he "thought" the orthadontists wanted it out "soon".)

Well My was killing me more when I got out than when I got in!   Dying down now though...
Cheers!

- Joe

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2006, 10:22 PM »
Did you get pain killers? When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I go Lortabs. The prescribtion was supposed to last me two weeks, but of course I ran out in 5 days.

Here's a funny story: Since I had my teeth pulled, they put all this gauze and stuff in your mouth to stop the bleeding. Right after I got done with the operation, I was still ****** up and they said I couldn't drive or walk and tried to get me a wheelchair. I said I was fine, and they let me walk but my mom had to come pick me up.

Anyway, so we are driving home and my mom says she is going to drop me off at home then go to the grocery store, but I said that I was fine enough to go to the grocery so we went there first. So anyway I'm spun out on these drugs shambling around the grocery. I can't walk very well because my whole body is numb, and I've got blood coming out of my mouth and my cheeks are all puffed out due to the gauze. This little kid is in the aisle staring at me, so I go shambling down the aisle moaning "Brains.....BRAINS!!!" Needless to say, the kid ran off screaming.

I then went home and passed out watching Pee Wee's Playhouse.  8)
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 10:21 PM »
$15 for a tooth? I got $5, once. Just once.