Collectibles > Episode 1

Eopie

<< < (2/3) > >>

Gorkoracing:

--- Quote from: Ryan on January 17, 2006, 10:18 PM ---I saw a few of these the other day for $10 each, the one that comes with Jar-Jar. I should have bought one but I was buying lots of Rebel pilots for customs and I had already spent $100 that day.

--- End quote ---

The Eopie comes with a qui gon figure.  I think you are talking about a different set.  From what I've seen on ebay one of these will set you back about another $100 if its in the non trilogo box

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Gorkoracing on January 18, 2006, 11:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ryan on January 17, 2006, 10:18 PM ---I saw a few of these the other day for $10 each, the one that comes with Jar-Jar. I should have bought one but I was buying lots of Rebel pilots for customs and I had already spent $100 that day.

--- End quote ---

The Eopie comes with a qui gon figure. I think you are talking about a different set. From what I've seen on ebay one of these will set you back about another $100 if its in the non trilogo box

--- End quote ---

Damn. I was think of a Kaadu. Silly me. :P

Darth_Anton:

--- Quote from: Gorkoracing on January 18, 2006, 11:43 AM ---

--- End quote ---

The Eopie comes with a qui gon figure.  I think you are talking about a different set.  From what I've seen on ebay one of these will set you back about another $100 if its in the non trilogo box

--- End quote ---

I've see American ones go for much lower on ebay. Depends on the time of year you're looking.

Now that I have the accessory sets out of the way, Eopie is in my sights.

Darth_Anton:
I checked on the prices on this since the new one came out. It's dropped like a brick. Looks like it can be had for under $40.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on October 31, 2009, 11:11 AM ---I checked on the prices on this since the new one came out. It's dropped like a brick. Looks like it can be had for under $40.

--- End quote ---

That's not that big of a drop.  I think I got mine about a year ago off Ebay for about $45 shipped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version